Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know about st clair county sheriff hiring?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone know about st clair county sheriff hiring?

I applied in march for c/o. Tested in april and interviewed in april or may. I haven't heard anything back since then. Supposedly the eligibility list is good for a year. Anyone else waiting or know if they could be hiring soon?

I think one of the guys just finished FTO last week. I'm not sure if they are hiring anymore right now off that list other then who they picked up already. I'll ask around tomorrow. I don't work for that department but I do work with them.

Comment

Originally posted by MICOP078 View Post
      I think one of the guys just finished FTO last week. I'm not sure if they are hiring anymore right now off that list other then who they picked up already. I'll ask around tomorrow. I don't work for that department but I do work with them.
      it would be much appreciated if you could

thanks

Comment

FWIW - It looks like St Clair Co is hiring a part time "Communications Operator" right now.

Could be a "foot in the door" if anyone else is looking for some part time work...

http://www.stclaircounty.org/Offices/hr/jobs.aspx

"Communications Operator (Call Taker) $14.34/hr. 20 hrs/wk."
        Officer Down Memorial Page

Comment

Per a couple of the deps I spoke to this week the answer is no. But with that said, that can always change. If your new to getting a job, one piece of advice I can give is to push hard when new budgets come around. It's hard to determine when they are other then watching the local business news or paying attention to the various village/city meetings.

But I'm sure they will be hiring in the spring, just keep watching their website!

If you don't mind part time, try departments like Memphis, Yale, Capac and Richmond.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4713 users online. 266 members and 4447 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X