Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schoolcraft College

Howdy from Ann Arbor...

Has anyone here attended the reserve or full-time criminal justice program at Schoolcraft College? Just looking for information about the program, schedule, etc. TIA!

I did not do schoolcraft's whole CJ program only the Police Academy. I know that schoolcraft does offer up to a Bachelors Degree. The police academy was great I enjoyed the challenge. If you want a challenge Schoolcraft's Police Acadmy is the one.

Comment

Originally posted by _GLOCK_ View Post
      I did not do schoolcraft's whole CJ program only the Police Academy. I know that schoolcraft does offer up to a Bachelors Degree. The police academy was great I enjoyed the challenge. If you want a challenge Schoolcraft's Police Acadmy is the one.
      Schoolcraft is a community college. It doesn't offer a bachelors degree. Only an associates.

Comment

Originally posted by _GLOCK_ View Post
        Thanks. If there is a 2010 reserve academy on the schedule, I'll likely be enrolled.

Comment

Originally posted by jmb070106 View Post
          Howdy from Ann Arbor...

Has anyone here attended the reserve or full-time criminal justice program at Schoolcraft College? Just looking for information about the program, schedule, etc. TIA!
          I'm taking cj classes part time at schoolcraft.

Comment

Originally posted by JB2245 View Post
            Schoolcraft is a community college. It doesn't offer a bachelors degree. Only an associates.
            Oh I thought it did...

Comment

I started taking classes towards a Criminal Justice degree last spring at Schoolcraft. I am in the program where the academy is included in the degree. So far I have taken all online classes except for my math class. It seems like its a pretty decent college with many different options for attending class.
              I will have to say that it is a little disheartening seeing the large group in the academy already and there being no jobs at all. But who knows, get it done and see what happens.
              GOOD LUCK!!

Comment

Ya my class was 38, we were the last class. The class going now I heard was 50, but that was at the start. I bet at least five dropped, we had 8 drop.

Comment

Originally posted by JB2245 View Post
                  You are right, it is a community college. They have a partnership with Ferris and another college so you can get a four year while attending there. I got my associates from Schoolcraft as well as attended that police academy. I have nothing but good things to say about the program. You will enjoy it if you go!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4180 users online. 210 members and 3970 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X