300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working Again WooHoo!

I accepted a position with Springport PD this week. I gotta pay for all my own stuff, but as long as I'm working, its all good.

Congratulations! Finding a job in the MI economy can't be easy!

Comment

Congrats from Ann Arbor/Scio Twp!

Comment

Congrats! Be safe!

Comment

Congrats! from the DOC

Comment

Congratulations! Stay safe out there.
            "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." - Teddy Roosevelt

Disclaimer: The opinions I express here are mine and mine alone. They are not intended to reflect the positions/opinions of any other known person(s) or organization(s).

Comment

Congrats on the new job!!! A good friend of mine was accidently shot and killed while on the Springport PD.

Comment

Really, when was that? I'm sorry to hear that happened. I guess even in a small town, you have dangers.

Comment

Congrats... How long did take you to get hired? After the academy

Comment

I graduated in '06, and got a job shortly after working with the Ingham County Parks Police up until last month.

Comment

Good to hear. I am going to look for a PT gig come winter. I only work 4 10's with a 3 day weekend. Let me know how it is over there.
                      "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. You will meet them doing various things with resolve, but their interest rarely holds because after the other thing ordinary life is as flat as the taste of wine when the taste buds have been burned off your tongue." -Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3891 users online. 247 members and 3644 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X