300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated Traffic Cheat Sheets

Anyone have a updated traffic violation cheat sheet they can sent via email?

Thanks,
    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. You will meet them doing various things with resolve, but their interest rarely holds because after the other thing ordinary life is as flat as the taste of wine when the taste buds have been burned off your tongue." -Ernest Hemingway

Pulled from the MSP website and dated 2004, is this what you are looking for?

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/04...er_88965_7.pdf

Comment

Warrior, This is what I am looking for. Would like to find a more updated one. This one has some laws that are outdated or changed.

Thanks
      "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter. You will meet them doing various things with resolve, but their interest rarely holds because after the other thing ordinary life is as flat as the taste of wine when the taste buds have been burned off your tongue." -Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Here is a very detailed document on the Michigan Motor Vehicle Code. This is one that is put out by the Secretary of State.

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/Of...de_73877_7.pdf

Comment

MIDeputy,

This is what everyone needs. I can use this to make a smaller ticket book sized cheat sheat and keep this one in a binder.

Thanks...

Comment

No problem. I stumbled across this a few years ago and it's proven very useful for obvious reasons.

Comment

How about using the cheat sheet on the back of the ticket book?

Comment

The one that was last updated in 2004. How about putting some useful input and not wasting everyones time with being a smartass.

Comment

We were talking about this at work the other day. If you start this project will you be willing to share it? LOL

If not I started one awhile back that I could send you and we can update it to the current code. I can't tell you how many times I get bumped on a nextel asking if Expired plates are misd or a CI.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5325 users online. 271 members and 5054 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X