Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Msp Updates?

Hi,

Any more word on a possible 2009 MSP Academy as mentioned in another thread? I'm scheduled for the CS exam this Oct., obviously I missed this year's chance along with the DNR (which I would also take if availible) Motor Carrier is open, but I've heard it isn't a certified position, etc.

Also, do you guys recommend talking to an MSP recruiter? I left a voice message with the Trooper at the Lakeview Post responsible for recruiting, never heard back. I'll try again if it is worth it at this early stage.

I'll be looking locally (Mid-Michigan...Isabella/Mecosta/Montcalm co.) until anything opens up...MCOLES reading/writing exam on the 13th of this month at the Oakland Police Academy...anyone else going?

Thanks,

----Rob

DNR posting is open through September 30th. MCOLES certified/certifiable preferred but word is that some applicants may be sponsored through a regional MCOLES academy.

Comment

Thas would be great, wish my exam was earlier in the year...I'll have to hold out and see what 2009 brings...my exam isn't until next month so I've been told by the CS dept.

Comment

I talked to a State Police Officer as part of a mock interveiw at my school and he did say a academy is a go sometime in Febuary.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5079 users online. 277 members and 4802 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X