300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MA cops

I will be traveling to MA in may. Just wondering if there are places I should not be bringing a firearm?

Thanks,

Dude this is the most rotten liberal anti gun state going. Unless you're going to Dorchester or Roxbury you really don't need a piece. A PO won't bust your balls for carrying, but our judges suck and could get you in the glue if something happened and you used it.
    surly?? screw you....

Comment

Actually you can take your gun anywhere you want. Bush signed into law that LEO's can carry anywhere in the country on their bagde. Just make sure it's you service pistol. Anything else you will need a license to carry. But Deuce is correct, you can carry anywhere and no PO will care. This is not Florida, we try and take care of eachother here. We are all we have in this liberal state.
      "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowlege of the Holy One is understanding." (Prov 9:10)

Comment

On a different note. When is the next MSP exam? lol jk... sorry I had to.

Comment

Originally posted by normal1 View Post
          On a different note. When is the next MSP exam? lol jk... sorry I had to.
          Haha I just fell out of my chair. Thats funny.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5245 users online. 265 members and 4980 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X