300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberals are ruining this country

I thought I would start a new thread in Massachusetts. Why not this.
    What do peanuts have to do with our brave men and women fighting in Iraq.
    Why are the liberals adding peanut and potato protection to the defense budget.
    "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowlege of the Holy One is understanding." (Prov 9:10)

........wierd

Comment

explain yourself.........
      "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowlege of the Holy One is understanding." (Prov 9:10)

Comment

Originally posted by John3:16 View Post

Geez...who are u...Bill O'Reilly? Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity?
        REALLY REALLY REALLY "Patrolling The Toughest Precincts in New York City!" sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by John3:16 View Post
          I love peanuts and potatoes! Someone's gotta defend em.

Comment

All political posturing. The damnednicrats knew that President Bush would veto their bill, so they wanted to look good to their locals and say, see we tried to do this blah blah blah but Bush vetoed it.

Comment

Originally posted by CBPSDJohn View Post
              All political posturing. The damnednicrats knew that President Bush would veto their bill, so they wanted to look good to their locals and say, see we tried to do this blah blah blah but Bush vetoed it.
              Right on, as you can see what I'm dealing with.

Q. Geez...who are u...Bill O'Reilly? Rush Limbaugh? Sean Hannity? (Kingofqueens718)

A. no but I agree with all three.....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2701 users online. 142 members and 2559 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X