Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happen with the 2013 Police/ Trooper exam ?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happen with the 2013 Police/ Trooper exam ?

How long is this test is good for ?
    Has anybody got contacted, to start processing or hired ?
    I score a 97 still no e-mail/mail nothing.
    Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

If you took the test back in 2013 it will be good till the fall of 2015. As far as who's gotten called. That all depends on which cities or towns are hiring and if your a veteran, resident etc. I've taken it 5 times or 10 years worth before I finally said the hell with it and I got 98's and only got a shot twice, politics/laterals killed those chances . Best I could do here was full time campus and part time in a non civil service town. Right now I'm looking at going down south before I get too old. Honestly the only thing you can do is wait. I'd also give serious thoughts to looking at places outside of Massachusetts. A lot of people move to other parts of the country for police jobs because it takes a long time to get hired here if at all. I wanted to be gone several years ago but family stuff has kept me here longer than I wanted too. Good luck
    "Massachusetts it's NOT All here!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Jack View Post
      If you took the test back in 2013 it will be good till the fall of 2015. As far as who's gotten called. That all depends on which cities or towns are hiring and if your a veteran, resident etc. I've taken it 5 times or 10 years worth before I finally said the hell with it and I got 98's and only got a shot twice, politics/laterals killed those chances . Best I could do here was full time campus and part time in a non civil service town. Right now I'm looking at going down south before I get too old. Honestly the only thing you can do is wait. I'd also give serious thoughts to looking at places outside of Massachusetts. A lot of people move to other parts of the country for police jobs because it takes a long time to get hired here if at all. I wanted to be gone several years ago but family stuff has kept me here longer than I wanted too. Good luck
      Thanks bro. All i can say i donated $100 USD to MA !! damn !!, I wish I would've none this before, I live in NYC but i got family in MA and always go up there. I wanted to relocate to MA but i guess not. It takes years get on here also but civil services still gives you a fair shot.
      Exam: 8329 List: 5$#

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4743 users online. 283 members and 4460 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X