300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trooper Finds 159 lbs of Weed During Traffic Stop

STURBRIDGE (AP) -- Massachusetts State Police say two Arizona men are due in court Monday after a trooper allegedly found 159 pounds of marijuana in their rented van.

Police say Trooper Scott Driscoll stopped the van for traffic violations Saturday on Interstate 84 in Sturbridge, near the Connecticut state line.

Police say Driscoll smelled marijuana as he approached, and a drug-sniffing police dog found the 159 pounds of marijuana bundled into large bales inside the van.

The driver, 34-year-old Andrew Locke of Surprise, Ariz., and his 30-year-old passenger, Tanik Kerr of Phoenix, were charged with trafficking in marijuana. It could not immediately be determined Sunday if they had attorneys.

Police say they were unsure where the men's trip started and where they were going. They are due Monday in Dudley District Court.

Read more: http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnew...#ixzz1guU9wdrD
    Everybody counts or no one counts.
    -Harry Bosch

Some of you may remember that in my early days I was sort of a bleeding heart liberal. Then I became a man and put away childish things.
    -Ronald Reagan

No doubt it was for personal use.
    Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. -- Aldous Huxley
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. -- Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by DAL View Post
      No doubt it was for personal use.
      "Yeah, man, for my--uhh, I mean our--own personal use. To prevent glaucoma . . . or something."
      --
      Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Hi! Let me start by saying I've always wanted to be a cop. The problem is I was just busted for having a little pot on me. It wasn't much, somewhere between an ounce and like...159 pounds or something. Will this affect my chances of being a cop?
        "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
        -Chris Rock

Comment

I was waiting for you to post this in the general section, where we could have expected the usual lively debate about the war on drugs, legalize it, what's the big deal, et al.
          Whitechapel - Hate Creation

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
            Hi! Let me start by saying I've always wanted to be a cop. The problem is I was just busted for having a little pot on me. It wasn't much, somewhere between an ounce and like...159 pounds or something. Will this affect my chances of being a cop?
            Only if it's on a Sunday and within a 1000 feet of a school or park lol
            "Massachusetts it's NOT All here!!!!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6940 users online. 251 members and 6689 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X