Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, guys. You're on the same team, regardless of what your badge says.
    "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
    -Chris Rock

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
      Come on, guys. You're on the same team, regardless of what your badge says.
      These are just my thoughts on this, coming from the sidelines. First off while everybody’s supposed to be on the same team, in the police world we have a very high concentration of people that have fairly strong personalities. As a result you will at times have some very strong opinions being aired. That’s just how it is. Now I’m not sure what happened with Campus and some of the other guys who are on that board nor is it any of my business. However being a member there, even though I haven’t posted in a very long time (although I do enjoy reading some of the threads and I never had any issues with Delta, Sine, or any other veteran member) I can say that going on that board is a lot like shark diving without a cage at times if you’re not ready for it.

While it would be nice if everyone could get along and we didn’t have the whole hierarchy of real cop vs. fake cop that seems to come up more often than not. The reality is that it just doesn’t happen, I think as you go further along in this job you’ll see what I’ m talking about a little bit more. Generally the only time I’ve ever seen guys that don’t like each other come together is when the SHTF and we had a job to do. Other than that I don’t think we’re going to see these guys sitting down, throwing back some cold ones and enjoying each other’s company any time soon.
      Last edited by Sgt Jack; 01-11-2012, 11:19 AM.
      "Massachusetts it's NOT All here!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Jack View Post
        While it would be nice if everyone could get along and we didn’t have the whole hierarchy of real cop vs. fake cop that seems to come up more often than not.
        My issue in this thread is not, and has never been, a "real cop" (whatever that means) vs. "fake cop" (whatever than means) debate. Go through my thousands of posts both here and on MC; a shaved chimp can see that I respect anyone who wears a badge, and some of my best MC friends are campus cops.

My issue in this thread is that campuscop2000 is an arrogant, pseudo tough-guy dooshbag (yeah, I know it's misspelled, just getting around auto-censor), which has nothing to do with his occupation.
        Talk sense to a fool, and he will call you foolish - Euripides

Comment

Originally posted by Delta784 View Post
          My issue in this thread is not, and has never been, a "real cop" (whatever that means) vs. "fake cop" (whatever than means) debate. Go through my thousands of posts both here and on MC; a shaved chimp can see that I respect anyone who wears a badge, and some of my best MC friends are campus cops.

My issue in this thread is that campuscop2000 is an arrogant, pseudo tough-guy dooshbag (yeah, I know it's misspelled, just getting around auto-censor), which has nothing to do with his occupation.
          Fair enough...Bad example on using the whole real vs fake (ad nauseum) debate. My intent was more or less to point out to GangGreen that despite being on the same team cops aren't always going to agree nor are we going to get along all the time. Believe me I wasn't looking to stir the pot anymore...
          "Massachusetts it's NOT All here!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Jack View Post
            While it would be nice if everyone could get along and we didn’t have the whole hierarchy of real cop vs. fake cop that seems to come up more often than not. The reality is that it just doesn’t happen, I think as you go further along in this job you’ll see what I’ m talking about a little bit more. Generally the only time I’ve ever seen guys that don’t like each other come together is when the SHTF and we had a job to do. Other than that I don’t think we’re going to see these guys sitting down, throwing back some cold ones and enjoying each other’s company any time soon.
            Yeah, that makes sense. Throw a bunch of Type A's together, and there's bound to be some conflict.

I'm cautious about posting on MassCops. I signed up and I think all I posted was my intro and that was about it. I mostly signed up to use the search function . It's sometimes tough to gauge there what will or will not get you a verbal beat down and quick ride in the extract helo. Once you say something that someone takes offense to, there's not much you can do, including nothing at all, that won't get you into deeper trouble, especially if you're not an officer. As a result, I've taken the advice given to a lot of people there: Read more, post less.

Anyway, campuscop, Delta, have at it boys!
            "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
            -Chris Rock

Comment

Originally posted by campuscop2000 View Post
              Oh snap you got me! Yes, I forgot my assless chaps and buckets of lube for the meet and greet. Keep on posting internet tough guy. Not too many of us spend all day/night on forums. Keep building my case. Is this what runs though your mind Sine? "Hey, how about I call up all my internet friends and have them post on this website and bash this guy...yeah were cool..now back to the only friends we have...on MASSCOPS!" Get a life you ****ing tool.
              I'm sorry about your hostility. I'm guessing as to why you haven't been hired yet. Perhaps you should take advantage of the less than one ounce of marijuana law before your next interview.
              Whitechapel - Hate Creation

Comment

[QUOTE=campuscop2000;2962745] Yes, I forgot my assless chaps and buckets of lube for the meet and greet. QUOTE]

I'm sure if you stop being a doosh (same reason as Delta said), and ask nicely, someone might be able to hook you up..
                surly?? screw you....

Comment

yea so anyway, anything new with any depts hiring in the next few months?

Comment

No........
                    surly?? screw you....

Comment

Masscops.com is full of viruses. My anti virus software was going crazy tha last two times I browsed that site. The first time I thought it was a fluke, but when I went back the next day and it did it again, I knew something was up.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6945 users online. 251 members and 6694 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X