300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sk8tr Boi and the MBTA cop

This was pretty funny; thought I'd share this...I've been a member over at MassCops.com for a few years now, and while I know some people here dislike the site for one reason or another, I enjoy it immensely becuase of funny stuff like this...
    Sk8tr Boi and the MBTA cop
    By adamg - Sun, 09/27/2009 - 8:10pm.
    MassCops is a site where Massachusetts police officers exchange advice and stories. But it also has an Ask a Cop forum, where members of the public can ask about police work.

Word of advice: If you're a skater dude asking if an MBTA "train cop" has the right to tell you and your buddy to stop skating at the Lakeville/Middleboro commuter-rail station late at night or face arrest, you might want to think first before supplying specific info, such as the exact date and time this happened. Because one of the respondents just might be the cop who told you to scram, and he might fill in some of the details you left out of your original post.

Add new comment | Send to a friend | | |
    Tags: The T | commuter rail
    link to the blog post: http://www.universalhub.com/node/27900
    Forum link: http://www.masscops.com/forums/ask-c...-property.html
    Last edited by OfficerObie59; 09-28-2009, 07:40 AM. Reason: added link
    sigpic
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." -John Adams, Boston Massacre Trials, 1770.

Gee, how did I know it was going to turn out that those two knotheads went back there after "pretending" to leave?

"Sorry, Sk8ter Boi, your alligator mouth just ate up any verbal warnings you might have gotten."
    --
    Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Originally posted by OfficerObie59 View Post
      I've been a member over at MassCops.com for a few years now, and while I know some people here dislike the site for one reason or another,

Say it ain't so Obie.. Say it ain't so.....
      surly?? screw you....

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
        Say it ain't so Obie.. Say it ain't so.....
        Some people even over here just don't get the comraderie...
        sigpic
        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." -John Adams, Boston Massacre Trials, 1770.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4748 users online. 327 members and 4421 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X