Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Cops

Whats up with Mass Cops network?

What do you mean? I've been a member there for a couple years and while it's a rowdy bunch of guys over there, as long as you have a thick skin, they're pretty accepting.
    sigpic
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." -John Adams, Boston Massacre Trials, 1770.

Comment

I'm also a member at Masscops. Like what my friend Obie said; unlike this site where proper manners and decorum are a must, over there members are allowed (within reason) freedom of speech and to act how cops really act (locker room if you will). A thick skin is a must (like real life) and if you ask or say stupid things, well, you're gonna get called to the carpet on it...

So TT, what exactly are you trying to articulate? Or was your query answered?
      surly?? screw you....

Comment

Maybe he was inquiring about the up and down with the network itself. Other than that, leave your churchiness at the door before posting...
        Whitechapel - Hate Creation

Comment

Originally posted by SinePari View Post
          Maybe he was inquiring about the up and down with the network itself. Other than that, leave your churchiness at the door before posting...
          I was SinePari. But thanks for the input Deuce. I don’t dare comment on anything on that board. It’s changed and the new ones running it are harsh. Be safe brothers and sisters

Comment

I think most of the rude and ignorant on that board arent even LEOs. They seem to be retired truck drivers and people who do nothing but slam obama which really has nothing to do with LE but like others have said, that forum has little mngt or direction.

Comment

I was shut out for commenting on something. If you read my past comments. I think you will see I’m not a trouble maker. I guess a truck driver knows more about Law Enforcement than me. I can’t wait until Gill is back.

Comment

Please read and sign the petition.

On Tuesday, August 18, 1987, Daniel Burns, Jr. and Samuel Williams were returning to Detroit from Ft. Myers when Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jeffrey D. Young pulled them over on Interstate 75 in Manatee County. According to Williams’ testimony, Trooper Young approached their vehicle and asked for identification. Trooper Young then returned to his patrol car where he radioed dispatch for a wanted persons search and a registration check on Burns’ Michigan tag. Trooper Young then asked Burns if he could search the vehicle, and Burns consented. Upon searching the trunk and finding what appeared to be cocaine, Trooper Young and Burns began to struggle. Based on numerous eyewitness accounts, Burns wrestled Young to the ground in a water-filled ditch, grabbed the trooper’s gun and aimed it at his head. On his knees, begging for mercy, Young was shot point-blank in the face. The bullet deflected off his wedding band.
                Trooper Young was dead by the time additional troopers arrived at the scene. Medical examiners testified that the shot was fired at such a close range as to leave gunpowder on Trooper Young’s face. Burns fled on foot and was apprehended later that night. Williams testified that Burns was making several trips to Florida in order to purchase $10,000 worth of cocaine.
                The family of Trooper Young has initiated a petition requesting Florida Governor Charlie Crist to expedite the execution of Daniel Burns for the cold-blooded murder of Trooper Young. Burns was convicted of first degree murder and still sits on death row today, after 22 years of appeals and hearings at taxpayer’s expense.
                Trooper Young, who was 28 years old at the time of his death, was survived by his wife and daughter.
                We are respectfully requesting that you join us in honoring Trooper Young and his family by signing this petition and forwarding to others you know who would like to see justice served.
                The petition can be accessed at http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...iel-burns.html

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Trooper View Post
                  Please read and sign the petition.

On Tuesday, August 18, 1987, Daniel Burns, Jr. and Samuel Williams were returning to Detroit from Ft. Myers when Florida Highway Patrol Trooper Jeffrey D. Young pulled them over on Interstate 75 in Manatee County. According to Williams’ testimony, Trooper Young approached their vehicle and asked for identification. Trooper Young then returned to his patrol car where he radioed dispatch for a wanted persons search and a registration check on Burns’ Michigan tag. Trooper Young then asked Burns if he could search the vehicle, and Burns consented. Upon searching the trunk and finding what appeared to be cocaine, Trooper Young and Burns began to struggle. Based on numerous eyewitness accounts, Burns wrestled Young to the ground in a water-filled ditch, grabbed the trooper’s gun and aimed it at his head. On his knees, begging for mercy, Young was shot point-blank in the face. The bullet deflected off his wedding band.
                  Trooper Young was dead by the time additional troopers arrived at the scene. Medical examiners testified that the shot was fired at such a close range as to leave gunpowder on Trooper Young’s face. Burns fled on foot and was apprehended later that night. Williams testified that Burns was making several trips to Florida in order to purchase $10,000 worth of cocaine.
                  The family of Trooper Young has initiated a petition requesting Florida Governor Charlie Crist to expedite the execution of Daniel Burns for the cold-blooded murder of Trooper Young. Burns was convicted of first degree murder and still sits on death row today, after 22 years of appeals and hearings at taxpayer’s expense.
                  Trooper Young, who was 28 years old at the time of his death, was survived by his wife and daughter.
                  We are respectfully requesting that you join us in honoring Trooper Young and his family by signing this petition and forwarding to others you know who would like to see justice served.
                  The petition can be accessed at http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/...iel-burns.html

NEVER SEARCH ALONE.

Comment

masscops seems to be a bunch of salty dicks. However, almost every cop in this state is a member of that forum..lol

The ones that post all the time are dispatchers, campus cops, and old farts on MDT's at 3am that just like to ***** all over everyone. If you ask a question on that forum it always ends up into a sheriff bashing or a ch.90 debate. Or what is a real cop debate. Everything on that forum is a ****ing contest.

Comment

Originally posted by campuscop2000 View Post
                      The ones that post all the time are campus cops

That's funny, cuz you're a campus cop! Get it?? Funny stuff man..
                      surly?? screw you....

Comment

Originally posted by campuscop2000 View Post
                        masscops seems to be a bunch of salty dicks. However, almost every cop in this state is a member of that forum..lol

The ones that post all the time are dispatchers, campus cops, and old farts on MDT's at 3am that just like to ***** all over everyone. If you ask a question on that forum it always ends up into a sheriff bashing or a ch.90 debate. Or what is a real cop debate. Everything on that forum is a ****ing contest.
                        Well, you just keep on keepin' on...

Comment

We all know campus cops are just wannabees playing cop.

Comment

Originally posted by bruins24 View Post
                            We all know campus cops are just wannabees playing cop.
                            you got it! You must be another informed member of that site. So what aux department do you belong too?

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                              That's funny, cuz you're a campus cop! Get it?? Funny stuff man..
                              true, hopefully not for long. I never post on that site but do look it over for a laugh.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4063 users online. 259 members and 3804 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X