X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bwahahaha! My favorite pic..
    surly?? screw you....

Comment

Whats the state police pay scale.... also whats the retirement plan like.

Comment

Originally posted by 09fine View Post
        Whats the state police pay scale.... also whats the retirement plan like.
        http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eopsterm...ent&csid=Eeops
        Whitechapel - Hate Creation

Comment

Just wondering if anyone knows... WHAT IS UP WITH MASSACHUSETTS AND RELEASING THE EXAM RESULTS!!!!!!!?????? I got hired in DC, thank God! I'm originally from Mass and I took the exam last April.... most ridiculous scheme to get money from people that I have ever heard of. $100 X 20,000+ people.... well you do the math. What a scam. And almost a year has gone by without even releasing the scores. I really feel for the ladies and gentlemen waiting for this, especially these days... good luck to everyone.

Comment

I am so excited. I got news today from my school today that I am going to be going on a job shadow with the state police. Does anyone have any advice besides dress nice, don't ask stupid questions (like have you ever shot anybody etc...) and to be kind and courteous to the officer?

Comment

I just finished my job shadow. It was the most amazing experience ever. I now know for sure that I want to become a police officer. You guys in the state police do a great job. The officer was nice and very professional. We went into the Boston area and I got to see him do some traffic stops and he gave me great advice. Stay safe out there.

Comment

results are out today

Comment

Deleted Post
                  Last edited by napman20; 05-25-2015, 05:55 PM.

Comment

I'm a veteran and scored very high on the CS exam. My home of record is Massachusetts, city of Worcester. Good credit, no tickets and an Honorable discharge from the Navy. I really don't regret leaving and I'm glad I did. The only jobs there are "temp jobs", you cannot support a family there on those jobs. Va State Police is now hiring. I'm a sworn officer down here and have been on the job for awhile, no regrets.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6969 users online. 252 members and 6717 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X