300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off duty officer shot by police?

This may not be the most appropriate place to bring this up, but I can't think of any place with people better qualified to talk about this. I don't think it's a stretch to call this story upsetting and confusing. Here's one version, could someone expand on this a little? The whole situation is just upsetting.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/loc...,6851732.story
    This life isn't fair
    It's gonna get dark
    It's gonna get cold
    You've got to be tough
    But that ain't enought
    It's all about soul

~Billy Joel "All About Soul"

I don't know what to say...

Comment

wow, that was crazy, but there's alot of info. that was told.
      Oral Board:
      Background:
      Polygraph:
      Psychological:
      Medical:
      Physical:
      Academy Start Date: (I'm in the process for July 2008)

Comment

Wow, there has been a lot of personal information added to that article since I posted it. I can remove that link if there is too much there.
        This life isn't fair
        It's gonna get dark
        It's gonna get cold
        You've got to be tough
        But that ain't enought
        It's all about soul

~Billy Joel "All About Soul"

Comment

What a mess.

I can only imagine what the officer is feeling that pulled the trigger...hopefully he's not beating himself up to much of the situation.

Things happen quickly....

Comment

65-year-old officer celebrating his 44-year anniversary with the department! Wow.

Comment

All I'm gonna say is that somethings just don't seem right.

Comment

Originally posted by imbrium View Post
                Wow, there has been a lot of personal information added to that article since I posted it. I can remove that link if there is too much there.
                It is public information, I do not see any reason for removal of the link.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NightStix View Post
                  All I'm gonna say is that somethings just don't seem right.
                  Somethings in the article or somethings things you've heard about the incident?

Comment

Both.

Between the article and what I've heard just don't make sense. I'm having some difficulty trying to understand the actions that were done, and I don't mean by the one who pulled the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by NightStix View Post
                      Both.

Between the article and what I've heard just don't make sense. I'm having some difficulty trying to understand the actions that were done, and I don't mean by the one who pulled the trigger.
                      We agree then.

Common sense isnt adding up.

BEST case I can come up with is that the BN were dropped by one of the parties involved in the fight. The OD police officer picks them up and brings them outside....at some point the whole things falls apart.

Worst case....well worst case actually happened.

I have a feeling if I was tazed I'd suck it up and complain after it's all over. Reaching for a weapon just isnt logical.

I wonder what the BAC is going to be?

Comment

I agree the BAC will be interesting. I just cant for the life of me figure why someone with that amount of time on, get tazed, and then reach for his weapon and drew it????

The brass knuckle thing I can understand, I dont condone it, but there are still some guys out there that carry the slap jack and 3 to 5 cell mags. But another article I read, some are disputing that he had brass knuckles.

I'm just REALLY REALLY confused.

Comment

i think they were his brassknuckles. i dont think the article mentions it, but he was a founding member of the chosen sons motorcycle club and he was also a pagan. my dad worked motor unit with him.

Comment

Did any of you think for a moment that the "tase" may have caused the officer some disorientation and confusion? Couple that with the fact that alcohol "may" have been involved.

Comment

Yeah the recent articles put him as a leader of a motorcyle "group" which he founded. Fellow members state he was never one to walk away from a "fight".

Sad in deed......not trying to pass judgement but things do not sound good.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4936 users online. 295 members and 4641 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X