300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collage Park Police UOMPD

I have just received a call from my BI,I just got the date to be interviewed by the BI.They told me my background investigation is almost complete,is this interview just to go over my background are should I be prepare for other questions.This is the first time I talked to anyone since the poly its been 10weeks.Is this a good sign.

I have been through the written,agility,poly,fingerpritten parts of the process.
    Last edited by collicem; 06-04-2007, 05:27 PM.

I'm in the same situation as I have completed all the same steps as you at UMPD, however I have not got a call from my BI yet so I assume it's a good sign for you. Hopefully I will get a call soon then too.

Comment

more than likely, they will not ask you anything that they havent already. just be consistent.

Comment

Good luck with UMPD guys!

Comment

I just got my call today too, got a BI interview in a couple weeks!

Comment

I saw on the news that UMPD don't carry guns, is that true?
            Last edited by 1895DCSkate; 06-07-2007, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1895DCSkate View Post
              I saw on the news that UMPD don't carry guys, is that true?
              If by "guys" you mean "guns", I would say that's not true... they carried them when I went to MD..
              "Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils"

Comment

Originally posted by JT in MD View Post
                If by "guys" you mean "guns", I would say that's not true... they carried them when I went to MD..
                They carry the Sigpro 2340, unless that's changed. Before they carried the Sig P228.
                "Intelligence plus character that is the goal of true education." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Sorry, typed a little too fast. I have mistaken the report for another local university, but I was surprised when they mentioned it.

Comment

Yes they carry guns, and still carry Sigs. They are fully sworn police officers certified in the State of Maryland and are state employees.

Comment

A freind of mine is working for them now. He told me that their academy is no joke though its rough, so be ready.
                      I'm sorry, Bruce. These boys get that syrup in 'em, they get all antsy in their pantsy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5556 users online. 341 members and 5215 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X