Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steve06 View Post
    they are new cars
    '07 Chevy Impala's if i'm not mistaken. The color scheme isn't too bad, it doesn't jump out and grab you, but better than some others i've seen.
    "Intelligence plus character that is the goal of true education." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Yeah, they have nice equipment, new cars with (I think) MSP-style LED light bars and Tuff-Books inside. The one I saw, anyway.

I heard they are going to be sending guys through PG's municipal academy shortly, but everyone they have now are lateral's. Like I said, this is all rumors, basically. I have never spoken with one of thier officers.
      Without the Loyalty between us, we are no better than the beasts at our door!

Comment

Originally posted by PG Dredd View Post
        Yeah, they have nice equipment, new cars with (I think) MSP-style LED light bars and Tuff-Books inside. The one I saw, anyway.

I heard they are going to be sending guys through PG's municipal academy shortly, but everyone they have now are lateral's. Like I said, this is all rumors, basically. I have never spoken with one of thier officers.
        Bowie hired all laterals and one rookie fresh out the academy. Hyattsville I believe lost 5 officers to Bowie. Edmonston just lost 5 of 6 officers (including the chief) to District Heights and Bowie. Seems like now is the time to get those apps in for those wanting a career in policing.
        "Intelligence plus character that is the goal of true education." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Ha! I know the Bowie Deputy Chief....he was one of my rookies about a million years ago!

LOL.

Good on him.
          Best Regards,
          Zebra 305
          "Shots fired, shots fired..get me some goddam cars up here now!"
          Typical Henry Sector PG County radio traffic, circa 1996.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5412 users online. 327 members and 5085 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X