300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where have you applied to?

just wondering if anyone is currently processing for any agency in MD. if so, were and where are you in the process?

im currently applying with MdTA, my poly is early june.

those of you that are LEO's, how many places did you apply to before being selected?

i applied to 2 others PG, MSP, havent been hired though.

i was actually DQ'd by PG, AFTER passing every step, including poly and psych. passed the poly early on in the process on the first attempt. i think it came down to politics why i was DQ'd, because i know MPCTC regulations dont automatically DQ for the reason i was given.
    Last edited by jvegas; 05-25-2007, 05:44 PM.

Originally posted by Shawn020
    I applied to only MSP, and I got my offer of employment a couple days ago...
    congrats

i actually applied with them back in 2002. never re-applied.

Comment

MSP & Baltimore County
      If God is before me, who can stand against me!
      I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me Phil 4:12-13!

Comment

PG- Im in for their july 9 class- MDTA take poly tuesday and Bowie PD.

Comment

you are definately hired with PG? why are you still processing for MdTA and Bowie?

what other steps have you cleared with MdTA? I just did the in-home interview. My poly should be coming up soon.
          Last edited by jvegas; 05-26-2007, 08:41 PM.

Comment

I am just awaiting my physical results but i passed the stress test and once they come in i am hired. I am still gonna continue with MDTA and Bowie as back ups just in case. Bowie is also trying to get me in their next class the last week of June. I have my poly tuesday for MDTA and had my in home interview almost a month ago.

Comment

how did your poly go today?

Comment

I am unsure. The examiner was a total b**ch. I answered everything 100% honest but she still pounded me on one question about is there anything I am not giving up about my past. She was very harsh compared to what I went through at PG, and I had no problems there. From what I hear it can all depend on the examiner. Good luck in your process.

steve

Comment

yah, PG was a cinch for me also. i understand that MdTA does there at Balt County's facility. i also hear its about 90% examiner, 10% machine. good luck, though!

Comment

I took my exam at the bay bridge so it depends on where they want to send you

Comment

well, i hope you did alright... i think they would tell you upfront if you failed. who knows.

Comment

where have you applied to?

Nowhere in over 30 years.....
                        "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

lucky you!

Comment

The lwoman said she couldnt say a word and would type her report and send it to my BI. Who knows as long as this does not effect my app with PG.

Comment

no, it wont matter to PG... i had one come back inconclusive from MSP and passed PG 2 years later.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2977 users online. 135 members and 2842 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X