300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSP Class 130!!!

Who has received a final offer?? Just got mine a few minutes ago!!!!

That's awesome guys, congrats!!!

What's the start date?
    "Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils"

Comment

Thanks guys the class starts June 25th!

Comment

Congrats to both of you!

Comment

I received my final offer this afternoon!!! I am excited and ready to go. Congrats to everyone who receives one!

Comment

I recieved my final offer yesterday. Congratulations to everyone, good luck and I'm sure I'll meet you all on June 8th for the orientation.

Comment

Final Offer

just got the call this morning i dont want to go through another academy but its for the state so im sure it will be worth it!! congrads to everyone

Comment

Congrats everyone, I got that call on the 22 also just haven't had time to post. I'll see you guys on the 8th....To God be the Glory!!!
                If God is before me, who can stand against me!
                I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me Phil 4:12-13!

Comment

Good luck, guys!!!! :-D It'll be the best time of your lives!! Trust me!!
                  The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                  that we are all that stands between
                  the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Up_On_Base
                    The was the worst part for me during my fed time was missing football games on Sat/Sun. .

TV in all the break rooms
                    Leave Space Empty

Comment

Wow, 6 of the guys who posted in this thread were hired and are going to the MDSP academy together? That's pretty impressive!

Good luck to you all. Go forth knowing that you are envied by others (like myself) :P
                      "I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

Comment

Yea, me too. LoL
                        The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                        that we are all that stands between
                        the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Anybody had to be refinger printed?
                          If God is before me, who can stand against me!
                          I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me Phil 4:12-13!

Comment

i dont know about you guys who have been posting on this site but i cant wait til thursday. i am looking toward the challenge of the academy to become one of marylands finest

Comment

Originally posted by bkryder28 View Post
                              i dont know about you guys who have been posting on this site but i cant wait til thursday. i am looking toward the challenge of the academy to become one of marylands finest
                              We sign our final offers Friday june 8th at 10 am... just want to make sure your dont get there a day early!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3399 users online. 249 members and 3150 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X