Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the Maryland National Park Police for “out of state” laterals?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the Maryland National Park Police for “out of state” laterals?

Hello everyone,

So, I’m currently working for DC police and as I was always told, keep your options open and never be complacent. So, I was looking at Maryland national park and planning police. I know they police drastically different in comparison to how DC does it. Basically, I want to know how the work life balance is and what are the actual schedule tour of duties? Also, how is the process for laterals that are not Maryland certified? Overall, I just want to Know as much as I can about this job? Any extra information anyone can provide is helpful. Thanks in advance to whoever responds.

Sent you a message in regards to this post.

Originally posted by FWD1987 View Post
    Hello everyone,

So, I’m currently working for DC police and as I was always told, keep your options open and never be complacent. So, I was looking at Maryland national park and planning police. I know they police drastically different in comparison to how DC does it. Basically, I want to know how the work life balance is and what are the actual schedule tour of duties? Also, how is the process for laterals that are not Maryland certified? Overall, I just want to Know as much as I can about this job? Any extra information anyone can provide is helpful. Thanks in advance to whoever responds.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9269 users online. 273 members and 8996 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X