Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jchughes05
    replied
    In Havre de Grace (Harford Co) we can, too. The Impala I was driving had one from Galls in it.

Leave a comment:

• rob80ert
    replied
    Originally posted by irishlad2nv View Post
    There aren't that many that allow the individual office to add lights.
    Irish, we in Harford County are allowed to put extra lighting on our cars. In fact, I'm just about to purchase mine today! And to answer your next question... not from BadBoy's sketchy weblink! haha

Leave a comment:

• BadBoynMD
    replied
    Originally posted by irishlad2nv View Post
    Since this is a discussion section. Are you a LEO? Just curious as to why you would have LED''s in your vehicle and 15% window tint, which is way beyond illegal in Maryland.
    No, i'm not a LEO. Your curiousity is understandable, but I actually don't have any LED's installed in my car as, I don't have a need for them. However, the LED's were placed in my car just to see how well they were visible in dark tint. As for the tint, I have my reasons and if you're that curious PM me.

Most agencies in Maryland are set up for the cruisers to come equipped with lightbars, etc. There aren't that many that allow the individual office to add lights.
    The officers that, I know are allowed to add additional lighting. Figured i'd share the site for those that are looking for inexpensive LED's.

Leave a comment:

• irishlad2nv
    replied
    Originally posted by BadBoynMD View Post
    I was directed to this site by a friend of mine. Figured i'd pass it on to those that are looking for good LED's at a MUCH less expensive cost. I've sene the lights first hand and for the money you really can't go wrong. My windows are tinted at 15% and the LED is still very much visible. Any questions let me know.

www.speedtechlights.com

One more note.. for those that like the "supervisor" LED, that that reaches across the whole window. Its in there for $250 I believe, other places have it for $500 and up.
    Since this is a discussion section. Are you a LEO? Just curious as to why you would have LED''s in your vehicle and 15% window tint, which is way beyond illegal in Maryland.

Most agencies in Maryland are set up for the cruisers to come equipped with lightbars, etc. There aren't that many that allow the individual office to add lights.

Leave a comment:

• BadBoynMD
    started a topic LED's

LED's

I was directed to this site by a friend of mine. Figured i'd pass it on to those that are looking for good LED's at a MUCH less expensive cost. I've sene the lights first hand and for the money you really can't go wrong. My windows are tinted at 15% and the LED is still very much visible. Any questions let me know.

www.speedtechlights.com

One more note.. for those that like the "supervisor" LED, that that reaches across the whole window. Its in there for $250 I believe, other places have it for $500 and up.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4896 users online. 260 members and 4636 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X