300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odenton, MD

I am thinking about moving to Odenton and wasn't exactly sure how the area was. Can any AA county police, or other individuals in the know advise on the living conditions of the area?

Thanks

Its a preety nice area. I use to work out of western district. Also matters where at specifically. The closer you get to Pioneer City the worse. There's also some bad apartment complexs. But in general it isnt that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Stare
      Its a preety nice area. I use to work out of western district. Also matters where at specifically. The closer you get to Pioneer City the worse. There's also some bad apartment complexs. But in general it isnt that bad.
      I've heard alot about Pioneer City. Seems like it's a real S-hole.
      "Intelligence plus character that is the goal of true education." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I live in Severn, right next to pioneer city. It was terrible about 5 years ago, its not so bad now.

I have worked in Odenton, Synergy Martial Arts

The area is very nice! especially Piney Orchard...

Comment

Some areas are better then others but for the most part it is a decent area to live
          Leave Space Empty

Comment

It is going to be a very desireable area in the next couple of years. Great investment to get in their now. My family is developing HEAVILY out there, and is getting ready to build over 90 million dollar ++ homes. I have property out there and will build on it for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustin H
              It is going to be a very desireable area in the next couple of years. Great investment to get in their now. My family is developing HEAVILY out there, and is getting ready to build over 90 million dollar ++ homes. I have property out there and will build on it for sure.

What part of Odenton will this happen in?

Comment

Originally posted by Terp22
                What part of Odenton will this happen in?

That has to be around the Ft. Meade/Severn area and personally I wouldn't want to live in that part of Odenton
                Leave Space Empty

Comment

Actually, it's more Gambrills/Odenton. We have 100+ acres that are surrounded by Rt.3 175 and Rt.32. The land starts as soon as you get off of Rt.3 and turn on 175 and goes almost to Holladay st. They will be decent homes, the smallest around 5000sqft. We have perk tests done for almost all the lots and the road will be going in around June/July.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustin H
                    Actually, it's more Gambrills/Odenton. We have 100+ acres that are surrounded by Rt.3 175 and Rt.32. The land starts as soon as you get off of Rt.3 and turn on 175 and goes almost to Holladay st. They will be decent homes, the smallest around 5000sqft. We have perk tests done for almost all the lots and the road will be going in around June/July.

Are you talking all that wooded area on the right hand side if you turn off Rt.3 onto Rt.175?
                    Leave Space Empty

Comment

Yes sir I am. I lived there for the last three years, but moved out as they have begun clearing etc. It was awesome, there was a house back there that was going to be torn down, so I moved in with my friends until we did, it had a pool and all

Comment

I was looking at the area of Seven Oaks. Can anyone advise?

Comment

Seven Oaks is very nice, and a great investment as well. As I said my family is heavily developing in that area, and it is going to be BOOMING. There is going to be a nice golf course etc. in the next few years. PLUS Ft. Meade is creating THOUSANDS of new jobs, which will create more demand, making the value of your future house go way up. If you have more questions PM me, I'm very familiar with the area, and I even have my real estate license.

Comment

Originally posted by JDougal
                            I was looking at the area of Seven Oaks. Can anyone advise?

To each their own but I personally wouldn't live or buy anything there. No way,No how
                            Leave Space Empty

Comment

GPOC, you mind PMing me your reasons? It would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3019 users online. 142 members and 2877 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X