300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University of Maryland Police?

I've searched and found some information on them, but that's about it. Anyone work for them and/or know anything about this department?

Thanks in Advance

Spec

Originally posted by x SpecOps x
    I've searched and found some information on them, but that's about it. Anyone work for them and/or know anything about this department?

Thanks in Advance

Spec
    Which campus? College Park, Baltimore County, Eastern Shore? There's been some threads on here recently in regards to the College Park Campus. Do a search and you should find some answers to your questions.
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

sorry about that, college park

Comment

Originally posted by x SpecOps x

Thanks in Advance

Spec
        ..ask ( the officers,staff of that Dept) and you shall receive-thats the ONLY real way you will personally find what you are looking for-I went "on the ground" to see what my future dept was like.I met a young women who did the same - he will be transferring to another Dept soon but is happy she got to work and learn at my dept. Blow off any naysayers until you see for yourself what the Dept "looks like"- 1)are they currently hiring 2) PAY and Benefits comparble to other area depts 3) is the environment FOR YOU 4) can you see yourself there in say 10 yrs ? ask these questions and you'll be on your way(currently the ad for Univ. of M -Baltimore is for Police officer I and the starting pay is $38,200-don't know about eastern shores or College park or Baltimore Couinty-check for further info www.mdle.net
        "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

I used to be a civilian employee there until a few weeks ago. What questions do you have?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2845 users online. 159 members and 2686 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X