300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #4 With a Bullet

Maryland ranks #4 in most dangerous states. We are in Numero Uno in Murders and Robberies!! HORRAY!! TAKE THAT DELAWARE!

http://money.aol.com/special/dangerousstates06
    Last edited by B-More Dawg; 04-12-2007, 02:53 PM.
    GO CAVS!!

Originally posted by B-More Dawg
    Maryland ranks #4 in most dangerous states. We are in Numero Uno in Murders and Robberies!! HORRAY!! TAKE THAT DELAWARE!

http://money.aol.com/special/dangerousstates06
    That is only because Baltimore City is in Maryland.

Just messing with you. On a more serious note, MD is also high on crimes not listed on that aol page. It is also one of the higest in the country of percentage of college graduates and income.

Comment

Originally posted by Terp22
      That is only because Baltimore City is in Maryland.
      Who us? Hey, we are off the top 10 list of most dangerous cities. So it must be someone else slacking off.

Yes we are all looking at YOU HOWARD COUNTY...sitting there in the middle of the state. We know your little game.

Its always the quiet ones.
      GO CAVS!!

Comment

Got to be Numero Uno in something!!!!!

Comment

Does this mean next time I roll through for BPD out of state testing I should come vested up?

My brother lives in Silver Spring, a crime-less haven! Nothing dangerous there but shopping soccer moms rolling minivans.

Comment

Originally posted by Kashihara
            Does this mean next time I roll through for BPD out of state testing I should come vested up?

My brother lives in Silver Spring, a crime-less haven! Nothing dangerous there but shopping soccer moms rolling minivans.
            Crime-less haven? lol you really think that? oh man thats great...
            COMPLACENCY KILLS COPS.

Sean Taylor - 21 - Never Forget

"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."

Comment

Originally posted by Baz
              Silver Spring is like Tocoma Park these days, like PG county is as bad as Baltimore City. BTW, do the murders include the sniper spree? Because in that one action Montgomery County's murder rate skyrocketed.

This post makes as much sense as your others. The sniper murders were over four years ago...I thought you were a "know it all"

Comment

"That's what state and city rankings publisher Morgan Quitno Press reveals in its annual list of the most dangerous states to live in."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6015 users online. 315 members and 5700 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X