300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adderall useage

Hey guys, here is my question. I was prescribed adderall in college because I was just fed up of not "reataining" anything I would read or write etc. It was the most amazing thing ever, my gpa went up a full point to over a 3.0. I would read a whole book and remember EVERYTHING. I only used it that year, and I haven't since. Lately I have been trying to read more, study more for law enforcement etc. My Doctor says there are A LOT of people in the business world that take it, and NEED it. My question is; would this be a reason for a DQ? It's not an anti-depresent or anything, but I just don't know how it would be viewed. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Nope, as long as it is PRESCRIBED to you and you taking it correctly...if you pass a psycolgical you should be good to go.

Comment

Are you an officer or a BI? Just wondering, if you were that would be great, because now I'm freaking out. I have had people PM me saying they got DQ'd for it because it was considered an amphetimine I certainly hope not.

Comment

If you are already done the process and set for Jan.08 then why are you worried about it?
        Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2802 users online. 156 members and 2646 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X