Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBJ and court date question.

Quick question.
    I got a ticket a year ago in march for an incident and was given PBJ. The court date was in August.
    I just recently within the past week got a speeding ticket for goin 37 in a 20.
    Anyway i dont have a court date yet but what my question is.

Does the year PBJ start from the court date i was awarded PBJ or from the date of the ticket?

Is it from Court date to court date or from the date of 1st ticket to the date of the 2nd ticket.

I live in maryland if that helps any.

Also how long is it possible to postpone my court date if at all possible i would like to postpone my court date until after the PBJ.

Last question,

If im off of PBJ and I go in to court will the judge see that i have a clean record or will he see that the PBJ has expired?

Thanks,

Mike

The judge will see that you have had a PBJ and since you have had one in the past 3 years already the chances are nill to none to get another PBJ. You will most likely be seeing the points.
    Just my 2 cents.

Comment

I think it all depends on who the judge is honestly. I went to court with my boss 2 weeks ago and there were a lot of people who had received PBJ for tickets within the 3 years that got another PBJ. But then again I have also seen people who are in court for their 1st ticket get points. I think a lot has to do with how you were to the officer when the ticket was issued as well as how you present yourself to the judge that day. And to answer your other question I think the PBJ starts from the date the ticket was issued. Don’t postpone your court date either the judge will see that it had been postponed; just go and be honest and hope for the best! Good luck
      Last edited by mike4814; 04-10-2007, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Baz
        I thought a PBJ is a type of food before I read this thread ROFL...
        It is. If you have a clean record the Judge will make you a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. But you need to keep it clean if you want it. If you are special he may even remove the crust for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stare
          It is. If you have a clean record the Judge will make you a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. But you need to keep it clean if you want it. If you are special he may even remove the crust for you.
          Does the Judge put the sandwich on your paperwork? Is that why it has to be clean?
          lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.

Comment

Ask the judge too double your fine but drop the points. It worked in the past for me
            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3032 users online. 136 members and 2896 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X