300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Troopers???

Do you remember the hardest part of the academy for you?

What did you do to combat the problem?
    If God is before me, who can stand against me!
    I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me Phil 4:12-13!

Hardest part was being away from my family.

But everything was tough, so it would be hard to narrow it down. No one will give specifics about the academy as it is forbidden. Its a learning process and I am not sure if anything will specifically prepare you for it beside PT and more PT.

Comment

Originally posted by Stare
      Hardest part was being away from my family.

But everything was tough, so it would be hard to narrow it down. No one will give specifics about the academy as it is forbidden. Its a learning process and I am not sure if anything will specifically prepare you for it beside PT and more PT.

Thanks for your response

Comment

I don't think there is one specific task that is the hardest... That being said, everyone has their weak and strong points. The total combination of everything at once is where you will find it difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by msptrooper
          I don't think there is one specific task that is the hardest... That being said, everyone has their weak and strong points. The total combination of everything at once is where you will find it difficult.

Well if I'm found weak in any areas I will work three times as hard to strengthen my weak areas eventhough I know the academy life is hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Trhopeful
            Well if I'm found weak in any areas I will work three times as hard to strengthen my weak areas eventhough I know the academy life is hard.

TrpHope

Your sweating it too much bro. STOP NOW. Just be prepared mentally and physically and be prepared to work at your weaknesses IF/WHEN they come up.

You will be fine with the right attitude. Stressing out now is pointless so don't do it
            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
              TrpHope

Your sweating it too much bro. STOP NOW. Just be prepared mentally and physically and be prepared to work at your weaknesses IF/WHEN they come up.

You will be fine with the right attitude. Stressing out now is pointless so don't do it

Chiller,
              Thanks for your reply but it's not that I'm worried, I was just curious more than anything else. I am prepared to take and deal with whatever comes my way.

Comment

the food but Mama isn't there anymore so they can't make bisquit conconcoctions...it's catered now, right?

you have nothing to worry about. the stress is what they throw at you to see how you will react. in the real world you have a ton of sh1t thrown at you; how do you react? this is basically what the academy is. relax, use common sense, measure your responses and always keep some in the reserve tank...follow this theology and you will be fine. the academy is pretty much a mental thing, come in physically prepared and you will be set. Don't freakin' stress out, try to stand back and enjoy it.

For me the academy was stressful as hell. looking back on things, there are a ton of things that are now just comical. It's a ride, just enjoy it and try not to stress. Listen to EVERYTHING the OS instructor tells you. RP is the best thing this agency has going for it, the guy speaks the truth.
                Last edited by pessimist; 04-22-2007, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pessimist View Post
                  the food but Mama isn't there anymore so they can't make bisquit conconcoctions...it's catered now, right?

you have nothing to worry about. the stress is what they throw at you to see how you will react. in the real world you have a ton of sh1t thrown at you; how do you react? this is basically what the academy is. relax, use common sense, measure your responses and always keep some in the reserve tank...follow this theology and you will be fine. the academy is pretty much a mental thing, come in physically prepared and you will be set. Don't freakin' stress out, try to stand back and enjoy it.

For me the academy was stressful as hell. looking back on things, there are a ton of things that are now just comical. It's a ride, just enjoy it and try not to stress. Listen to EVERYTHING the OS instructor tells you. RP is the best thing this agency has going for it, the guy speaks the truth.

Thanks for the advice, good looking out!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4670 users online. 243 members and 4427 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X