Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob_Boberson
    replied
    If anyone here got hired or will be attending the academy soon, dm me for a place to live.

Leave a comment:

• inucha
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! How soon do they tell you if you passed the poly? Rockeysf also NJB0913 have they told you estimated when do they want to start the academy if they get the 20+

• inucha
    commented on 's reply
    Nice! I think we finished about the same time. I have an appointment on 22nd and poly on 23rd im coming from jersey so there trying to at least bunch some of it up. Im super nervous. I mean i live a clean life havent even had a traffic stop past 8 years but i have met a few people i know that have failed poly over false negatives in border patrol

• inucha
    commented on 's reply
    I have a buddy currently a BCpd officer and he tells me they get on them once in a while but all the officers usually enforce traffic if its a slow night

• CaptainComatose
    replied
    On the home stretch with my eSOPH (finally), I got blindsided by the shear amount of information needed. How's everyone else coming along?

Leave a comment:

• Rockeysf
    replied
    How is Baltimore about traffic enforcement? Do they encourage it or discourage being very proactive when it comes to traffic. I've heard some larger cities with high crime and call rates don't like their patrol officers doing a lot of traffic. I currently work for a town with a fair share of crime but my supervisors like seeing us do proactive traffic enforcement. I also just love doing traffic... Lol

Leave a comment:

• Rockeysf
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks everyone. I passed the polygraph. Afterwards my background investigator didn't really give much insight on what is next in the process. I assume it's getting my background investigation wrapped up. Hopefully it moves quickly

• NJB0913
    commented on 's reply
    All depends but currently there are 15 people waiting on a few more to start a class. The department wants 20+ recruits to start a class so I wont be surprised if they rush some people into the waiting pool.

• CaptainComatose
    commented on 's reply
    It seems to be very hit or miss, some people either get pushed through at light-speed and other people like my buddy's girlfriend who took almost an entire year to get processed start to finish. Apparently they're in a mad push to fill a current academy class so expect it to move quick.

• CaptainComatose
    commented on 's reply
    Just passed their PT test not long ago, background has just started. Just have to go and get the enormous online PHS filled out asap.

• Rockeysf
    replied
    How's it going everyone? I've taken the written exam, physical fitness test, met with my background investigator, and have my poly scheduled for 10/1. So far everyone I listed on my background forms have been emailed a questionnaire. I've been a leo at 2 law enforcement agencies so I am not concerned about my background investigation. My wife accepted a great job in the area so we recently relocated to Maryland. I was just curious how long the process takes once you knock out the poly. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• inucha
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations njb0913 good luck at the academy when do you start?

• inucha
    commented on 's reply
    Not vet but spoke to some when i took physical it definitely helps your a vet and as soon as you take written and then pass physical exam u start the real process of back ground investigation and so on.

• inucha
    commented on 's reply
    Im currently in the processes completed the physical exam and now im doing the background. It really all depends on you passing the physical the sooner you pass the sooner you start the process

• CaptainComatose
    replied
    Anyone else currently in the process? Just took the NTN/Written exam yesterday and waiting for the results to post.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8749 users online. 429 members and 8320 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X