• Show
Clear All

• Jbuce5
    replied
    Well.....another week goes by and I’m still floating out in the abyss smh

Leave a comment:

• inucha
    commented on 's reply
    Lmao that’s funny and awesome! I’m glad this happened.

• Jbuce5
    commented on 's reply
    That’s pretty awesome showed up at your job ha!! And yes inucha I’ve been telling my BI all along from start that there’s a few I expected to do this. Some of my alternate contacts provided from jobs were also supervisors so hoping that may help with some

• CaptainComatose
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, so my BI straight up just showed up at my work today lmao hopefully the issue of them not responding has been resolved.

• inucha
    commented on 's reply
    I have faith it will work out for both of you but you might have to speak to your BI about them refusing to fill it out and they might make an exception. Until you get the thanks but no thanks email then keep pushing I really have faith it’s going to work out

• CaptainComatose
    commented on 's reply
    Hopefully not Jbuce5 but they seem to really REALLY want those surveys done no matter what.

• Jbuce5
    commented on 's reply
    That’s gonna knock me out then unfortunately. Not much else I can do about it

• CaptainComatose
    commented on 's reply
    Currently just need a response from a previous job 2 years ago (HR is only in on Fridays after their hours were cut) and my current job, who found out today that I'm in process and NONE of them will return my BI's calls/emails or pretty much anything due to some weird rule they have with not giving out any info about current employees. So I just gave my BI every single email for every person in HR, if that doesn't work then idk what I'll do next.

• inucha
    commented on 's reply
    Sadly it would they want everyone to respond. My BI stalled it until I went to my old super and he told me sadly they need every single one so if you got that issue go in person explain your situation and wait for them to do it. It’s literally less then 10 min to fill out

• Jbuce5
    commented on 's reply
    That’s problem I’m having! Few of my old supervisors are flat out ignoring any attempt at contact or to do them. One of them my ex still works there and has been hounding and just is being an ***. But after getting all of the 900 or so (lol) others back it shouldn’t count against us! That’s the worst part

• inucha
    commented on 's reply
    That’s exactly what stalled me and after constantly emailing texting calling I went to my supervisor from my old job and sat there till he filled it out lmao anyone else in the Background investigation part chase down everyone before anything make sure they keep an eye an once a week ask them if they got it

• inucha
    commented on 's reply
    That is awesome Jbuce! Good keep us posted

• CaptainComatose
    replied
    My BI called and said the last thing holding up my packet is just having former employers and supervisors respond, so make sure whoever is left in the background to get after it with chasing down former employers/supervisors and having them fill out the survey.

Also, I can't quite describe the feeling of listening to my supervisor take my BI's call when I sit maybe 10 feet from her lol I guess that cats out of the bag now that I'm trying to leave and become a LEO.

Leave a comment:

• Jbuce5
    commented on 's reply
    Let’s hope!!

• CaptainComatose
    commented on 's reply
    Well I'll keep my fingers crossed that one of your christmas presents in the final call from them lol good luck and keep us updated.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7264 users online. 389 members and 6875 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X