Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob_Boberson
    replied
    Hello anyone that got recently hired or is starting the academy soon from out of state and needs a place to stay contact me.

Leave a comment:

• AMCPD
    replied
    I don't know if anyone is still actively browsing and/or lurking this thread or not but I took my physical and passed it today for BPD and it looks like they are trying to hire people within 60-90 days of applying. As far as I know, we are getting our eSOPH emailed to us within the next two weeks.

Leave a comment:

• AMCPD
    commented on 's reply
    Have you heard anything yet? I'm taking my physical this Saturday and have been reading back through the forum to try to get a better idea of how the process will work.

• Jbuce5
    replied
    So it’s been another two weeks and no updates

Leave a comment:

• Jbuce5
    commented on 's reply
    Good to hear from ya Cap...good luck my friend

• CaptainComatose
    commented on 's reply
    Can confirm we both are, you actually see me a couple of times in the video lol but stand fast my friends, you'll get your calls soon enough. They're trying to put through another class in the next few months at the new location so you'll be a part of that.

• Jbuce5
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks DT appreciate it
    *And I guess now they can REALLY drag their feet with another class most likely not slated til March
    Last edited by Jbuce5; 01-14-2020, 08:00 PM.

• DTfromMD
    commented on 's reply
    BPD put out a short video of the new academy and showed that they had a class start yesterday. I assume Cap and and Inucha are in that academy class. If you haven’t been rejected yet keep your head up man, they’re going to have to fill the next class and for them to go through all that work and money to get you to the point that you are in the background investigation and just throw you away doesn’t seem smart lol. Obviously it’s hard to think that with all the “run around” you’ve been getting, but like it’s been said, nothing is final until you get the rejection or offer of employment. For you to even be on this forum shows that your serious about the job. The best of luck to you!

• Jbuce5
    commented on 's reply
    They have quite an expedited process now. And I’m watching guys who started their process as much as 4-6 wks after me either starting academy or in final phase now. BI not giving me any new updates just that she’s waiting final approval for final phase but that’s been since 12/10....getting little laughable and ridiculous at this point. All my cop friends (one a retired Lt who used to be on hiring panel) says it’s been too long. But not really anything I can do so....

• Seraphym
    commented on 's reply
    My file was submitted in August 2014 for approval. It wasn't until a few days before Thanksgiving that I got that approval. The process can be slow.

• Jbuce5
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks DT...yeah I’m about ready just call it a day and pack it in. Two of my buddies are cops (one a retired lieutenant) and they both said for where I’m at in process this is a ridiculous amount of time to be waiting for response and the okay to move forward!! Kinda puts a lot of things in my life right now on hold so it’s pretty frustrating and disappointing to keep dragging on like this and STILL be waiting for either the ‘okay’ or the ‘no thank you’ letter

• DTfromMD
    commented on 's reply
    That’s unfortunate man. I hope that they give you some type of response soon. It sucks to be left in limbo like that. When I went to do my poly there were about 15 people sitting in the waiting room on the floor with the BIs which I think I can safely assume are all of the trainees that have been picked up so far lol. So they definitely need more people to start a class.Obviously we don’t know what really goes on on the BIs side of things but just keep your head up until you know for sure what’s going to happen next.

• Jbuce5
    replied
    ...nothing but cricket chirps and owl hoos on here lately wow....

So idk what the heck is happening with my file! Have narrowed date down to between the 3-10th of Dec was sent to supervisors to sign off on to send me to my two P’s and that’s where it sits. I’m guessing it fell behind someone’s computer console and is lost there!!! Haha

Leave a comment:

• Jbuce5
    commented on 's reply
    Apparently my file is stuck in some kind of purgatory!! Finally after 3 attempts was able to connect with my BI...unfortunately I got the same song and dance. At some point prior to 12/17 my file was sent to supervisors for the approval to go to final phase for my two P’s but no word yet. Told me the supervisors have been out of office a lot lately “but hopefully will hear soon” (which is exactly what she said on 12/17 lmao)

• DTfromMD
    replied
    How are things coming along for you Jbuce? How has the pre academy work been so far Inucha and Cap? Thanks for a lot of insight into the department Seraphym. Just passed the polygraph on 1/8/20 now the fun of the Kentech background begins.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10202 users online. 379 members and 9823 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X