Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last day at my job until I start tomorrow, it's been quite the wild ride and I'm excited to finally start in the career I've been training for the past 2 years for. Godspeed everyone, and good luck.

Comment

• Jbuce5
      Jbuce5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Happy for ya bud! Good luck to ya...let us know how your first week goes

• How are things coming along for you Jbuce? How has the pre academy work been so far Inucha and Cap? Thanks for a lot of insight into the department Seraphym. Just passed the polygraph on 1/8/20 now the fun of the Kentech background begins.

Comment

• Jbuce5
      Jbuce5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Apparently my file is stuck in some kind of purgatory!! Finally after 3 attempts was able to connect with my BI...unfortunately I got the same song and dance. At some point prior to 12/17 my file was sent to supervisors for the approval to go to final phase for my two P’s but no word yet. Told me the supervisors have been out of office a lot lately “but hopefully will hear soon” (which is exactly what she said on 12/17 lmao)

• Jbuce5
      Jbuce5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DT...yeah I’m about ready just call it a day and pack it in. Two of my buddies are cops (one a retired lieutenant) and they both said for where I’m at in process this is a ridiculous amount of time to be waiting for response and the okay to move forward!! Kinda puts a lot of things in my life right now on hold so it’s pretty frustrating and disappointing to keep dragging on like this and STILL be waiting for either the ‘okay’ or the ‘no thank you’ letter

• ...nothing but cricket chirps and owl hoos on here lately wow....

So idk what the heck is happening with my file! Have narrowed date down to between the 3-10th of Dec was sent to supervisors to sign off on to send me to my two P’s and that’s where it sits. I’m guessing it fell behind someone’s computer console and is lost there!!! Haha

Comment

• DTfromMD
      DTfromMD commented
      Editing a comment
      BPD put out a short video of the new academy and showed that they had a class start yesterday. I assume Cap and and Inucha are in that academy class. If you haven’t been rejected yet keep your head up man, they’re going to have to fill the next class and for them to go through all that work and money to get you to the point that you are in the background investigation and just throw you away doesn’t seem smart lol. Obviously it’s hard to think that with all the “run around” you’ve been getting, but like it’s been said, nothing is final until you get the rejection or offer of employment. For you to even be on this forum shows that your serious about the job. The best of luck to you!

• Jbuce5
      Jbuce5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks DT appreciate it
      *And I guess now they can REALLY drag their feet with another class most likely not slated til March
      Last edited by Jbuce5; 01-14-2020, 08:00 PM.

• CaptainComatose
      CaptainComatose commented
      Editing a comment
      Can confirm we both are, you actually see me a couple of times in the video lol but stand fast my friends, you'll get your calls soon enough. They're trying to put through another class in the next few months at the new location so you'll be a part of that.

• Jbuce5
      Jbuce5 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good to hear from ya Cap...good luck my friend

• So it’s been another two weeks and no updates

Comment

• AMCPD
      AMCPD commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you heard anything yet? I'm taking my physical this Saturday and have been reading back through the forum to try to get a better idea of how the process will work.

• I don't know if anyone is still actively browsing and/or lurking this thread or not but I took my physical and passed it today for BPD and it looks like they are trying to hire people within 60-90 days of applying. As far as I know, we are getting our eSOPH emailed to us within the next two weeks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14112 users online. 389 members and 13723 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X