Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the how much the pay incentive for having a Bachelors Degree is?

Comment

• age7215
      age7215 commented
      Editing a comment
      $1000.00 per year

• BJohnson3
      BJohnson3 commented
      Editing a comment
      $ 1000-1500

• I just started a new job, so does anyone know if the whole hiring process can be done on weekends... im starting a 9 to 5 monday through Friday, so I dont think they will let me take off since i will be new.

Comment

• blueboy34
      blueboy34 commented
      Editing a comment
      From experience Rich, you will need week days off.

• BJohnson3
      BJohnson3 commented
      Editing a comment
      What part of the process you in, man?

• I have a quick question, after finishing the last two P's, how long did it take to get the final call?

Thank you.

Comment

• Have my medical and psychological set for the 20th and 23rd this month, anyone hear any word of when the next academy may be ?

Comment

• What a blessing !!! got called to start in the class of june 6.

Comment

• Just got the call! I start June 27th good luck to all of you still in the process.

Comment

• I’m waiting for the phone call for the academy date. I’m excited that hopefully I’m joining the Baltimore City Police Training academy. I’m curious to anyone that is a officer or in the academy now, how long did you had to wait for the final offer after the entire process ( background, polygraph, physical, psychological) ?
          Last edited by BJohnson3; 06-17-2019, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Veritas56
            Veritas56 commented
            Editing a comment
            I tool my medical amd psych on the 7th and 10th os June. I am also awaiting on the final call.

• Also, what part of the Baltimore area y’all recommend that is affordable to move?

Comment

• Not the city! Try Baltimore County (Towson, Perry Hall, White Marsh, Nottingham)
            Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
            USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
            "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
            Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• I got the call for the final offer. I report on June 27!

Comment

• Does anyone that lives in a apartment need a roommate. I need to find a place to live and it’s sucks I have to commute until I get my own place.

Comment

• Getting ready to apply. How fast is the process and does anyone know when the next academy is.

Comment

• Anyone know if beards are allowed? I saw the policy says no beards but I see many BPD officers with full beards. Curious how they feel about beards.
                  Last edited by BigBlue1020; 07-13-2019, 09:56 PM. Reason: Is a waiver required? Prone to bad razor burn

Comment

• age7215
                    age7215 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You can have a beard with a shaving profile, not until AFTER you graduate the academy though.

• I'd suggest just shaving that stuff
                  Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
                  USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                  "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                  Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• I have my psych and medical on the 22nd and the 23rd. I'm hoping to get "THE CALL" after that, with an academy date. Does anyone know how often they have classes?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7094 users online. 239 members and 6855 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X