300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by age7215 View Post

They usually have 4 classes a year, the next one is supposed to start February 15th

Thanks. Do you know when the other 3?

Comment

• Passed my polygraph. Does anyone know how long it will take them to approve my package and for me to move on to the physical and pysch test

Comment

• CopQuestions8
        CopQuestions8 commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m current in my background phase...How long did it take from your background to the polygraph?

• Stoney25
        Stoney25 commented
        Editing a comment
        I heard the polygraph is a joke. Is that true? Im hoping not...

• I submitted my stuff for background in Dec. And last week had my interview and yesterday my poly.

Comment

• CopQuestions8
        CopQuestions8 commented
        Editing a comment
        did you have a lot of work history, departments you signed up for, or like things that could come up as red flags???
        Last edited by CopQuestions8; 02-01-2018, 10:29 PM.

• My background is pretty bland only worked at two different companies and only have applied to a handful of departments.
      Last edited by Rosco22; 02-02-2018, 06:45 AM.

Comment

• CopQuestions8
        CopQuestions8 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok. I did all mine back in November so I didn’t have to do esoph. I hope I don’t get lost in the pile. I’ll have to call my investigator tomorrow

• How is the process going for you guys? What’s the average turn around time from start to finish
      Last edited by Jerze_bred; 02-03-2018, 04:38 PM.

Comment

• I would advise not to put any officer's name on a public forum especially your investigators, I would delete if I were you...

Comment

• Hows the GTTF court trail affecting the departent ?

Comment

• Do they do an experienced officer program if you're certified and out of state?

What's the morale in the department? I ask some LEO friends and they say it's not too good. And the recent bad press with one of the units getting busted for corruption... how is the rank and file handling all of that?

I'm looking to work in a "city environment" and one day I hear lots of good then the next I hear a lot of bad with Baltimore.

Comment

• Quick Question everyone.

Ive been in the background phase for a while now since Nov 12th. I haven’t spoken to my investigator since and I haven’t heard anything either. I wanted advice in thinking I could call and see what’s going on? Is that a good idea. I do know they have changed to that esoph but I don’t think that’s the issue tho.

Do you think I should call and see what’s going on?

Comment

• Thundercatho03
                Thundercatho03 commented
                Editing a comment
                You should call. The investigators have a lot on their plates and probably have more than one person they are investigating so it doesn't hurt to reach out every few months and touch base if you don't hear anything. In most cases though no news is good news.

• Just got my final offer yesterday. I've been looking for a place to move to for the last month or so with no luck. If anyone here is looking for a roommate or has even a spare room for at least the duration of the academy please let me know. Thanks guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by CopQuestions8 View Post
              Quick Question everyone.

Ive been in the background phase for a while now since Nov 12th. I haven’t spoken to my investigator since and I haven’t heard anything either. I wanted advice in thinking I could call and see what’s going on? Is that a good idea. I do know they have changed to that esoph but I don’t think that’s the issue tho.

Do you think I should call and see what’s going on?
              I used my access code for esoph last night but i couldn't see my investigation on my dasboard. Did anyone experience any issues with eshoph ?

Comment

• CopQuestions8
                CopQuestions8 commented
                Editing a comment
                I as in the process before esoph so I don’t have that.

• Does anyone know if you get a DQ letter. If they let you know that you can never apply to the department again. Or is it a regular DQ letter?

Comment

• I've gotten a final offer of employment. Thanks for all the information if anyone has any questions feel free to PM me I'm no expert but I am willing to help. Good luck to all of you still going through the process.

Comment

• I did my stuff in November but no acceptance nor DQ letter

Comment

• Hey I just got my DQ letter. It says I was permanently DQ’d I’m not sure what I did. Will that hurt my chances with another dept?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9827 users online. 361 members and 9466 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X