Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the current wave of violence and murder-deathery, those hours may get longer
    Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
    USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
    "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
    Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• Hows the work climate out there ?

Comment

• Pretty bad now, one Detective murdered (was going to testify to corruption in Balto PD), and one just got shot in the hand yesterday. I wouldn't work there!
        USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
        "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman

Comment

• What does this new initiative by the govenor mean for the average cop? Help things or just stay the same?

Comment

• Pdfd
            Pdfd commented
            Editing a comment
            Honestly, it looks like a good thing. getting the department up to the times with the proper equipment to do the job efficiently. What will help is the new tech and manpower, which they are working on with the 2 academy classes in currently and the ones coming up in 2018.

• Right now, it doesn't seem to mean anything... it's still a scheiss hole
          USAF VETERAN 2004-2012

Comment

• What is the psych portion of the application process like?

what should I expect?

Comment

• age7215
              age7215 commented
              Editing a comment
              You take two tests on a computer then you talk to a psychiatrist and they take notes then in about 5 days they get the results of your test and review them and give a recommendation. Just be honest on the test, cuz if you lie and make yourself too perfect you fail

• pyro223
              pyro223 commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks Age

• Anything new going on in Baltimore ?

Comment

• Got scheduled for my preliminary interview, any idea on what to expect.

Comment

• Hi guys, I took the agility a couple months ago and passed it. Waiting for them to instruct me for the next step in the hiring process. The only fear I have is my credit score is in lower 600's and I am carrying a balance on my credit cards. Do any of you have any idea whether this could be a problem or not ? Thank you ..

Comment

• Don’t think so...I do as well and I’m currently in my background phase

Comment

• Hey fellas. I’m currently in my background phase since November 12th of last year. Haven’t heard anything yet. Does anybody know how long this will take or when I’ll hear from them??? Also, when is the academy for this year?

Comment

• Originally posted by CopQuestions8 View Post
                      Don’t think so...I do as well and I’m currently in my background phase

thanks dude, let us know how it goes

Comment

• Did they ever ACTUALLY change the weed restrictions do under three years? Or is it still under five after you turned 21? The application is only asking how many times I smoked after 21. And the Sun article only said that Davis WANTED to change it, not that it was changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CopQuestions8 View Post
                          Hey fellas. I’m currently in my background phase since November 12th of last year. Haven’t heard anything yet. Does anybody know how long this will take or when I’ll hear from them??? Also, when is the academy for this year?
                          They usually have 4 classes a year, the next one is supposed to start February 15th

Comment

• ANyone from this months agility test hear anything?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8379 users online. 251 members and 8128 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X