Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you like your Saturday off on Father's Day weekend cancelled? Join the BPD!

Forced into 12 hour shifts with 0 days notice? Join the BPD!

Comment

• https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/...=socialnetwork

read up!

Comment

• deleted...
        Last edited by Stay Frosty; 06-16-2017, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Mayor Pugh is unsure which is better for the budget... hiring more officers or giving the current officers excessive overtime...

Comment

• So I am new to this forum and I have a couple of questions about joining Baltimore pd. I am an out of state applicant and I have been turned down for positions in my state for having a not so hot driving record. Points and suspensions from when I was younger. My question is, will bpd turn me down for that as well? I have never done drugs, no dui or dwi, never been arrested or anything like that. Also, is the academy a live in or do you go home daily? How is the academy? I am looking in to Baltimore because I have been trying to become a cop for a very long time now and if I can get on there in to my career of choice I will take it. I know it's a rough area and all. I'm from Jersey, I can take it lol any feedback, advice or input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by jm89 View Post
              How would you like your Saturday off on Father's Day weekend cancelled? Join the BPD!

Forced into 12 hour shifts with 0 days notice? Join the BPD!

Lol. You could come work for us where I have been drafted to work BOTH my days off for about 13 of the last 16 weeks. Then when you work it you get drafted again to work another 8 hours for the next shift

the grass is never greener elsewhere
              Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

• Originally posted by Chiller View Post

Lol. You could come work for us where I have been drafted to work BOTH my days off for about 13 of the last 16 weeks. Then when you work it you get drafted again to work another 8 hours for the next shift

the grass is never greener elsewhere
                Where do you work if I may ask?

The last statement is false. Only 18 of my 37 officer BPD class is left. Only one left and came back, because he's a single man who lived off the OT. The rest, including myself, found the grass to be greener.

Comment

• CopQuestions8
                  CopQuestions8 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Damn do they provide night/evening and weekend differential. Also, what are the schedules like when you get on?

• Hello, I have a question for people who've might have an idea on how bpd or other Maryland agencies background investigations work. If I went through the process of one department down to the poly graph do they use the result of that poly for other departments. I'm in a background investigation and they told my investigator I took a poly when I never took one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaneDroid View Post
                  Hello, I have a question for people who've might have an idea on how bpd or other Maryland agencies background investigations work. If I went through the process of one department down to the poly graph do they use the result of that poly for other departments. I'm in a background investigation and they told my investigator I took a poly when I never took one.
                  no they do not but they are in contact with each other

Comment

• How does the BPD work with members of the National Guard when they have drill?

Comment

• They let you go I'd assume, that seems to be a federal law
                      Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
                      USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                      "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                      Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• Does Baltimore offer evening or night shift differential? They offer weekend differential also?

Comment

• I know nothing of BPD. I grew up North of Baltimore and no way anyone could pay me any amount of money to work in Baltimore
                          Former Police Officer (Injured LOD)
                          USAF VETERAN 2004-2012
                          "The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."-LTC Grossman
                          Emergency Services Dispatcher, APG MD

Comment

• Stay Frosty
                            Stay Frosty commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Is it really that bad ?

• Anything new going on with the dept ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CopQuestions8 View Post
                            Does Baltimore offer evening or night shift differential? They offer weekend differential also?
                            No and no

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7843 users online. 413 members and 7430 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X