Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone that took the psych last week heard anything back yet?

Comment

• just got the final offer today, all that waiting finally paid off

Comment

• anybody that got hired have a room to rent or looking for a place?

Comment

• A.B226
          A.B226 commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you looking for a place? If so message me I just bought a 3 bedroom house and am looking to rent out one of the rooms.

• Congrats !!!!!! I'm looking to possibly apply with BPD. How was your experience with the dept? When is the next academy starting? Do things look like they are progressing for officers? How long did the process take you to get hired?
        Things are looking rough down there and all, Are they still hiring a multitude of officers? Are officers allowed to do their jobs or is it a hand off approach? Is there a chance for officers to progress to other units within the dept?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stay Frosty View Post
          Congrats !!!!!! I'm looking to possibly apply with BPD. How was your experience with the dept? When is the next academy starting? Do things look like they are progressing for officers? How long did the process take you to get hired?
          Things are looking rough down there and all, Are they still hiring a multitude of officers? Are officers allowed to do their jobs or is it a hand off approach? Is there a chance for officers to progress to other units within the dept?
          so many questions

Comment

• Yup, want to know where things stand at.

Comment

• I haven't started yet so you will have to ask a veteran officer

Comment

• question for anyone who might know... I've read in the forum that learning the 10 codes prior to the academy is a good idea but I also read that they changed the policy on radio communications since different departments use different codes which can cause confusion. Is it still a good idea to memorize the 10 codes or is that not super important?

Comment

• A.B226
                  A.B226 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You'll need to know them all while in the academy. Its just one of those things that they'll get on you for. Once you're on the street you'll barely use them though.

• anybody that got hired, I'm looking to find a 3 br townhouse. looking for one more person still looking for a place. pm me so we can keep in contact

Comment

• Originally posted by oef_vet View Post

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but on MPR I believe they said they are lowering the standards for BPD... specifically the marijuana use restriction. They are changing it to allow those who have not smoked marijuana within the past 3 years to become police officers. Not a very positive direction for officers or citizens I think...

Its not Baltimore.. it's the state of Maryland who changes their marijuana use standards. Used to be 20 times lifetime, but now it's any amount as long as none within last 3 years

Comment

• Looking for a roomate if anyone is interested.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stay Frosty View Post
                      Congrats !!!!!! I'm looking to possibly apply with BPD. How was your experience with the dept? When is the next academy starting? Do things look like they are progressing for officers? How long did the process take you to get hired?
                      If getting drafted for the next shift after working 10 hours, having your days off cancelled, and working for a city government that is against you is your thing...you'll love it!

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/www.balti...story,amp.html

read that and tell me why you'd work in Baltimore

Comment

• Originally posted by jm89 View Post
                          https://www.google.com/amp/www.balti...story,amp.html

read that and tell me why you'd work in Baltimore
                          wow!

Comment

• Any out of state new hires looking for a place to live I have a bedroom available in a townhouse located in rosedale 15min from hq and about 20 min from the academy. $600/month plus half of electricity bill. If interested text or call me at 2035504827. Currently an officer in the central district.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7468 users online. 324 members and 7144 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X