Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone get any updates or good news??

Comment

• I was told the academy is starting March 27... all things are subject to change though.
      Last edited by willjr55; 03-26-2017, 03:38 AM.

Comment

• Still waiting

Comment

• I heard they just hired 200 people from Puerto Rico... that's what my sources say.

Comment

• Originally posted by PEACH View Post
            Still waiting
            how long was the medical and psych

Comment

• Originally posted by jayrcep View Post
              I heard they just hired 200 people from Puerto Rico... that's what my sources say.
              Dang, 200 folks from PR. Thats crazy. This is truly turning into a huge Hurry Up and Wait Game. Crazy

Comment

• Emailed my bi to see if there was any update. She informed me I would be getting a letter regarding my status. Unless something has changed, pretty sure that means I'm out

Comment

• Can anyone confirm that? Does a letter mean you are officially out, or do they mail a conditional offer to you.

I know that MSP sends a formal letter of Offer

Comment

I heard they just hired 200 people from Puerto Rico... that's what my sources say.
                    I read an article posted a few days ago, about BPD VETTING 180+ PR Candidates. Are you sure they actually hired those individuals.

Comment

• Oh my god. No, they did not hire 200 PR. Yes, a letter is unfortunately a DQ

Comment

• Originally posted by WML313 View Post

I read an article posted a few days ago, about BPD VETTING 180+ PR Candidates. Are you sure they actually hired those individuals.
                        This came from a a BPD officer who told me that they hire them. From my understanding when I was at my poly I thought they were going thru the process as well since BPD doesn't do lateral transfers. But I will confirm it with them if actually on payroll or just go accept to go thru the process

Comment

This came from a a BPD officer who told me that they hire them. From my understanding when I was at my poly I thought they were going thru the process as well since BPD doesn't do lateral transfers. But I will confirm it with them if actually on payroll or just go accept to go thru the process
                          Makes sense, I;ve heard multiple things as well. But it is what it is right?

Anyone get any hiring updates, hoping someone on here got some good news!

Comment

• I want to email them but feel like I'm bothering them. She did email last week about my references and they are were turnt in. My job has yet to be contacted. Does anyone know if they contacted their employer

Comment

• Hey whats up guys. Im currently in the background investigations process. I took the written test in May of 2016 and i passed my polygraph in October of 2016. I was told if i didnt hear anything in two weeks to give them a call. I called my BI in November and he told me it was others in front of me as far as the investigation process. He told me he will get to me. It is now March and still no word frommy BI and i havent recieved anything in the mail. Should i just move on because i started the process in May and in 2 months it will be a year. Im thinking of just letting it go period and moving on. Can someone thats going through the process explain any of this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mikelowry88 View Post
                                Hey whats up guys. Im currently in the background investigations process. I took the written test in May of 2016 and i passed my polygraph in October of 2016. I was told if i didnt hear anything in two weeks to give them a call. I called my BI in November and he told me it was others in front of me as far as the investigation process. He told me he will get to me. It is now March and still no word frommy BI and i havent recieved anything in the mail. Should i just move on because i started the process in May and in 2 months it will be a year. Im thinking of just letting it go period and moving on. Can someone thats going through the process explain any of this?
                                I will call up there again because you could have been look over. I think if you are already in the process they won't just discard your stuff. It came to my conclusion that everyone who did there stuff early 2016 especially in May aren't getting thru the process. To better explain my process went to take the test in Oct, PAT in NOV, and Interview Jan, Poly Feb, Now going thru the background phase.

I thought about emailing my background investigator because of my worries about getting look over. So I contacted a friend of mines who's already in and he contacted someone that knows a little bit more about the process because they use to be in recruiting. That person said to basically email or call every two weeks or so. The reason for that is because Bmore is trying to hire so many people at once without the proper staff numbers. So now they have to detail other officers who's current assignment allows them to be a little more flexible. The one thing that Bmore mess up with is they told patrol officers and put them on the street but now they are being put back on the streets and there candidates gets sent to other official BI who doesn't know anything about your case . In addition to that the BI that was given your case isn't going to just start working on your stuff because they already are working on the few they have. In addition to that most of the investigators take vacation which then the last remain candidates they had before going gets sent to someone else. Lastly when your case is given to another BI that BI has to then do there own checks on your information they sometimes don't just relay on what the previous investigator did because they are the ones who signs off on it that says DO you think this is a candidate to be a police officer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4967 users online. 293 members and 4674 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X