300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jameson5150 View Post

It took about 3 and a half months from poly to psych and medical, for me. There are others here that have processed much faster.
    Dang Mane!!!! there process seem longer now then when my friends went thru it. been going thru this for nine months. Did you pass the psych and medical?

Comment

• Originally posted by jayrcep View Post

Dang Mane!!!! there process seem longer now then when my friends went thru it. been going thru this for nine months. Did you pass the psych and medical?
      The medical was fine. Psych I don't know about because I haven't gotten the final call yet. When/if I do, I guess that'll let me know I passed

Comment

What Guard are you in? also, it seems to me they are moving when they want to. None of peoples nor job got a call so I don't know whats going on i am waiting for my psych and medical. Let me know if you hear anything cause I did my stuff back in Jan.
        MD National Guard. F Co 128th BSB.

I'll keep you posted as things happen

Comment

• What's up guys I'm new to this so excuse me if I'm posting the same as others but I have my polygraph coming up in march will I be taking just the polygraph or the polygraph and psychological?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerze_bred View Post
            What's up guys I'm new to this so excuse me if I'm posting the same as others but I have my polygraph coming up in march will I be taking just the polygraph or the polygraph and psychological?

if your were told polygraph, then you're taking the polygraph.

After you PASS the poly, then down the road you will then take the psych and medical evals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerze_bred View Post
              What's up guys I'm new to this so excuse me if I'm posting the same as others but I have my polygraph coming up in march will I be taking just the polygraph or the polygraph and psychological?
              Yes, you will be taking just the polygraph that day. when did you go for your interview.

Comment

Yes, you will be taking just the polygraph that day. when did you go for your interview.
                When I went in for the interview I was told the same the same day that I was being set up for the polygraph which is scheduled for march 15th.

Comment

• Originally posted by WML313 View Post

if your were told polygraph, then you're taking the polygraph.

After you PASS the poly, then down the road you will then take the psych and medical evals.
                  Ok thanks. How's your process going?

Comment

I did the physical agility test in January my interview was February 14th and like I said the same day I was advised that my polygraph was scheduled for march 15th. I already took my fingerprints and I have to bring the receipt wth me to the polygraph

Comment

• Yeah, just doing the Poly

Comment

• For those of you that are in, is it typical to wait two weeks or more after your psych and medical to get a phone call?

Comment

• man you guys are lucky, I am still waiting to go to background and I took my agility in may 2016....I wonder how your process is going so fast

Comment

• Originally posted by age7215 View Post
                            man you guys are lucky, I am still waiting to go to background and I took my agility in may 2016....I wonder how your process is going so fast
                            I would call down to recruiting every week. And just ask your status.

to be honest, they are significantly backed up and I called every other week to get my name out there

Comment

• Hopefully something soon
                              Last edited by jm89; 02-28-2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jm89 View Post
                                Yesterday they detailed approximately 10 officers from our marine and aviation units to background investigations for 60 days. Hopefully that helps you guys who are waiting.
                                Solid Intel. I heard through the grapevine that was in the works., Hopefully we all advance through Med and Psych!

Wishing you all the best

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8809 users online. 438 members and 8371 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X