• jameson5150
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2016

Medical and psych in the books. Now its time to wait some more

Comment

• sandhampd13
      Forum Member
      • Jan 2017

Does anyone here know the next dates Baltimore PD is doing the expedited out of state process?? Do they still do that anymore? I can't seem to get a answer from recruitment...

Comment

• PEACH
        Forum Member
        • Jul 2016

Originally posted by jameson5150

Comment

• PEACH
          Forum Member
          • Jul 2016

Congrats! Bro what was the medical like you can PM if you like

Comment

• WML313
            Forum Member
            • Feb 2017

Good Morning All,

Im sure this has been asked and im sure there has been hundreds of replies, but Im pretty anxious for the next few steps.

In short, I did the expedited process in July (9-10, 2016)
            Finally got a phone call for a background interview Feb 8, clarified on certain questions from the Background Packet, gave my BI access to social Media, etc.

Passed my Poly on Feb 14, 2017. And now I suppose I am waiting for confirmation for the next steps in the Hiring Process.

Ive asked several friends and fellow National guardsman who are in Law Enforcement and they all say that after passing the Polygraph and having military experience should make me a great fit and shouldnt run into any issues moving forward.

Would love to have input from fellow Forum Members, especially since We are all going through the same process and will be in Academy together!

Thanks guys!!

Comment

• WML313
              Forum Member
              • Feb 2017

Originally posted by sandhampd13
              Does anyone here know the next dates Baltimore PD is doing the expedited out of state process?? Do they still do that anymore? I can't seem to get a answer from recruitment...

I know they still do the expedited process. The last one I knew about was in July 16'. Your best bet on finding the next date, would be on the recruitment site. Hopefully this helps

Comment

• sandhampd13
                Forum Member
                • Jan 2017

Originally posted by WML313

I know they still do the expedited process. The last one I knew about was in July 16'. Your best bet on finding the next date, would be on the recruitment site. Hopefully this helps
                I have been checking the recruitment website often to see but there has not been any postings... just the normal come take the civil service test. I also tried calling recruitment directly and I get no one on the other line and no one returns my calls.. I gotta see if I can call again and get someone.. thank you though for the feedback and at least letting me know they still do the expedited! Appreciate your help.

Comment

• WML313
                  Forum Member
                  • Feb 2017

Originally posted by sandhampd13

I have been checking the recruitment website often to see but there has not been any postings... just the normal come take the civil service test. I also tried calling recruitment directly and I get no one on the other line and no one returns my calls.. I gotta see if I can call again and get someone.. thank you though for the feedback and at least letting me know they still do the expedited! Appreciate your help.

No problem. I check the website from time to time, so i will keep my eyes open. Updates to follow

Comment

• Johnn
                    Forum Member
                    • Jan 2016

BPD Academy is 48 weeks now instead of 26... how many of you still wanna apply?

Comment

• age7215
                      Forum Member
                      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Johnn
                      I wouldn't mind that at all, too much training has never killed anyone. Lack of training has...I'd prefer my backup to be well trained as opposed to not being trained enough.

Comment

• jameson5150
                        Forum Member
                        • Apr 2016

How are you guys coming in your process? It's been almost two weeks since my psych and a week and a half since my medical. Just waiting on that final call

Comment

• jayrcep
                          Forum Member
                          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Johnn
                          If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that information from?

Comment

• jayrcep
                            Forum Member
                            • Feb 2017

How are you guys coming in your process? It's been almost two weeks since my psych and a week and a half since my medical. Just waiting on that final call
                            How from your polygraph it took to get psych and medical. I did everything none of my friends nor job got a call about the me in the process its been a little over a month now. Do they have to get it approve by their supervisor first before proceeding?

Comment

• jayrcep
                              Forum Member
                              • Feb 2017

Originally posted by WML313
                              Good Morning All,

Im sure this has been asked and im sure there has been hundreds of replies, but Im pretty anxious for the next few steps.

In short, I did the expedited process in July (9-10, 2016)
                              Finally got a phone call for a background interview Feb 8, clarified on certain questions from the Background Packet, gave my BI access to social Media, etc.

Passed my Poly on Feb 14, 2017. And now I suppose I am waiting for confirmation for the next steps in the Hiring Process.

Ive asked several friends and fellow National guardsman who are in Law Enforcement and they all say that after passing the Polygraph and having military experience should make me a great fit and shouldnt run into any issues moving forward.

Would love to have input from fellow Forum Members, especially since We are all going through the same process and will be in Academy together!

Thanks guys!!

What Guard are you in? also, it seems to me they are moving when they want to. None of peoples nor job got a call so I don't know whats going on i am waiting for my psych and medical. Let me know if you hear anything cause I did my stuff back in Jan.

Comment

• jameson5150
                                Forum Member
                                • Apr 2016

Originally posted by jayrcep

How from your polygraph it took to get psych and medical. I did everything none of my friends nor job got a call about the me in the process its been a little over a month now. Do they have to get it approve by their supervisor first before proceeding?
                                It took about 3 and a half months from poly to psych and medical, for me. There are others here that have processed much faster.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12206 users online. 73 members and 12133 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...