Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore City Police Department Q&A

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jameson5150 View Post

    varies person to person. For some it takes weeks. For me it took several months.
    Thanks did they ever tell you the next academy date also? Because my investigator did say she's trying to put me in the next one that's coming up

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jayrcep View Post

      Thanks did they ever tell you the next academy date also? Because my investigator did say she's trying to put me in the next one that's coming up
      From what I gather on here, you will find out your academy date if you are given a final offer of employment

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jameson5150 View Post

        Check that...Got the call for the two P's this morning.
        Ccongrats on that no I haven't heard anything yet. I'm nervous now because I think I was about a week ahead of you hopefully I get the Good news call soon though when is your 2P's starting?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by PEACH View Post

          Ccongrats on that no I haven't heard anything yet. I'm nervous now because I think I was about a week ahead of you hopefully I get the Good news call soon though when is your 2P's starting?
          I have a feeling you'll be getting the call as well. I honestly think timing makes no difference. Ill be doing the two P's at the end of next week.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by jameson5150 View Post

            I have a feeling you'll be getting the call as well. I honestly think timing makes no difference. Ill be doing the two P's at the end of next week.
            Man I really hope so it's been a long process ...You're golden now and I heard there's an academy starting in March don't know how true that is though

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PEACH View Post

              Man I really hope so it's been a long process ...You're golden now and I heard there's an academy starting in March don't know how true that is though
              I'm not counting anything until i get my final offer. I'm certainly a lot closer, that's for sure. I've heard rumors of March too but IDK either. Hang in there. let me know when you get the call

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jameson5150 View Post

                I'm not counting anything until i get my final offer. I'm certainly a lot closer, that's for sure. I've heard rumors of March too but IDK either. Hang in there. let me know when you get the call
                Will do man

                Comment


                • If anyone doesn't hear from them for a while make sure you call. I hadn't heard anything for 9 months so I called today and she is going to leave a note on the supervisors desk but my P.A.T. expires in May. I was told if I don't hear anything by Friday to call back again. It would definitely suck to have to drive from NJ to Baltimore to do the P.A.T. again...so long story short, if you don't hear anything call them lol

                  Comment


                  • Anybody looking for a roomate?

                    Comment


                    • Is it true that they are finished your background when they move you on to the two p's??

                      Comment


                      • And how long do it take you to get the call after you finish your two p's

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bob_Boberson View Post
                          Anybody looking for a roomate?
                          Are you looking to move in with someone or have someone move in with you?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Hockeyman23 View Post

                            Are you looking to move in with someone or have someone move in with you?
                            Move in with someone.

                            Comment


                            • Suggestions on how to find out if you are permanently DQ as well as get a copy of your DQ letter?

                              Long story short - Made it through entire process (Written, agility, poly, background, psych) but during physical I failed the spirometry (breathing) test. Doctor told me on the spot it would be a DQ & I haven't heard a peep since and that was about 3+ months ago. However, I never received DQ letter in the mail. When I call & inquire they tell me to talk with my BI but my BI hasn't responded since this occurred. Naturally, I'm assuming I'm out of the process & DQ. What I'm trying to determine is if I'm permanently DQ or if my health changes, can I reapply in the future? My primary care doc put me on new meds so this is highly possible for me. Also, I'm interviewing with different police departments for civilian jobs and I've been asked about my standing with BPD recruitment as it came up during the interview process. I would like to give them solid answers and also want to ensure it doesn't effect my being hired with any of those positions as well. I've given up on becoming BPD but I would like some clear answers to tell other departments I'm applying for as well as the civilian jobs. Suggestions?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Bob_Boberson View Post

                                Move in with someone.
                                Turn your PM's on so we can talk. Im
                                looking to have someone move in with me

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 13136 users online. 484 members and 12652 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X