300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PEACH View Post

Did you bring your own medical history records or is it something they can pull up?
    They gave me a letter to give to my doctor & my doctor sent over the paperwork to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dnash View Post

They gave me a letter to give to my doctor & my doctor sent over the paperwork to them.
      Thanks bro you been much help. I'm just waiting for my packet to be approved for my 2ps MY BI sent it up last week hopefully it wont be much later

Comment

Thanks bro you been much help. I'm just waiting for my packet to be approved for my 2ps MY BI sent it up last week hopefully it wont be much later
        Mine is going to be sent up this week. Hoping I hear about the 2 P's shortly as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by jameson5150 View Post

Mine is going to be sent up this week. Hoping I hear about the 2 P's shortly as well.
          Keep it posted its been over a week for me so far. patiently waiting

Comment

• how long did most of you wait from the time you took the P.A.T. and the time you were assigned a background investigator?

Comment

Keep it posted its been over a week for me so far. patiently waiting
              will do

Comment

• Originally posted by age7215 View Post
                how long did most of you wait from the time you took the P.A.T. and the time you were assigned a background investigator?
                for me, it took 5 months and some change. Expedited in May, assigned a BI in October. Every applicant is different. Some have waited longer, others were through the process in a month.

Comment

• I did the P.A.Tom. in may also, still haven't been assigned. Could be that they said they never received my application and my questionnaire and I had to email it again in November. I'll just keep waiting patiently

Comment

• Any one from NY that's going through the process on here ?

Comment

• Anyone looking for a place to stay...let me know. I have a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath. Looking for a roommate

Comment

will do
                        Heard anything back yet bro

Comment

Ha, was just going to ask you the same thing. Emailed my BI monday and was told my packet was on the desk of the Supervisors. BI told me I would get a phone call for the 2 P's if/when approved to move forward. Mine probably went up either Friday afternoon or Monday morning so I think you have a week on me. I have a feeling we will be hearing something soon. My guess would be next week but I don't know. Did you hear anything?
                          Last edited by jameson5150; 02-02-2017, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Check that...Got the call for the two P's this morning.

Comment

Check that...Got the call for the two P's this morning.

How long is the background investigation did my interview and polygraph the one from each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayrcep View Post

How long is the background investigation did my interview and polygraph the one from each other.
                                varies person to person. For some it takes weeks. For me it took several months.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7638 users online. 405 members and 7233 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X