Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stay Frosty View Post
    Are they still hiring ?
    Yes, we are. With the amount of overtime we're paying to still send patrol out short, we can easily hire 300 more people. Just don't give up.

Comment

How is the department doing since the trials ? Any better ?
      We've been implementing changes in the department since the trials. Aspects are getting better. We're still losing a lot of people though.

Comment

• What are some of the pro and con of joining the department ?

Comment

Last edited by triniboy05; 06-26-2018, 11:49 AM.
          God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

Comment

What are some of the pro and con of joining the department ?
            The Western is the ONLY District to be in. The bay is cold in the winter.
            Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

• Has anyone heard any date's for the next academy ?

Comment

• Originally posted by mannytheman View Post
                Has anyone heard any date's for the next academy ?
                Probably not until the class in now graduates, I don't think they have the manpower to do 3 classes at once. They graduate in 2 months I think

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnn View Post

Probably not until the class in now graduates, I don't think they have the manpower to do 3 classes at once. They graduate in 2 months I think
                  Thanks I've already done everything just waiting on the final phone call at this point.

Comment

• Does anyone on here have any insight as to how they contact your current job? Do they stop by or call? I'm asking because I am WELL into the process and my references and current job haven't been contacted (to my knowledge). I do know that my background has been ongoing because I've been asked several different things by my BI. Hoping to process into the next academy class.

Comment

Last edited by triniboy05; 06-26-2018, 11:50 AM.
                      God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

Comment

• Still have one room available for those getting hired soon. House is close to academy, newly renovated, and you'll be living with two other officers.
                        Price is $500/month.
                        Email [email protected] or reply to the ad if interested.

Comment

• hoping I get assigned a BI soon. I got an email 2 weeks ago saying they are in the process of obtaining more investigators and thank you for being patient. I did the agility test in may, 8 months is a long time I think lol oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by age7215 View Post
                            hoping I get assigned a BI soon. I got an email 2 weeks ago saying they are in the process of obtaining more investigators and thank you for being patient. I did the agility test in may, 8 months is a long time I think lol oh well
                            They will get to you. I expedited in May and am only now in the BI stage. Def takes a minute.

Comment

• Not sure why the media always feels the need to post this kind of stuff, BUT, for those of you wondering if BCPD is still hiring, I'd say they are...

http://www.wbaltv.com/article/commun...levels/8569043

Comment

• Any one looking for a place to stay, let me know. I have a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath. Looking for a roommate

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10738 users online. 361 members and 10377 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X