300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamesblake View Post
    How do you know or find out if you passed the poly?
    They told me at the end.

Comment

• Passed poly today

Comment

• jjpatt92 when did they call you to schedule your previous interview and set up your poly? Also are you local to Baltimore or from out of state?

Comment

• Originally posted by age7215 View Post
          jjpatt92 when did they call you to schedule your previous interview and set up your poly? Also are you local to Baltimore or from out of state?

Comment

• It has been two weeks since I took my poly haven't heard anything wasn't told if I passed or failed......

Comment

• Got my academy date! got the call yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poly21218 View Post
                Got my academy date! got the call yesterday.
                don't get too hype.. they've changed our date 4x now lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnn View Post

don't get too hype.. they've changed our date 4x now lol
                  when were you hired /when was the first academy date they gave you? I'm still hype lol

Comment

Got my academy date! got the call yesterday.
                    Congrats how long did it take? When did you start the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by mannytheman View Post

Congrats how long did it take? When did you start the process?
                      Thanks! I started at the end of May this year. I think the fact that I'm local sped up the process.

Comment

Thanks! I started at the end of May this year. I think the fact that I'm local sped up the process.
                        Good luck to you! I hope to be joining you at some point soon.

I'm local as well. My process started at the beginning of May and I've only gotten through the poly. Background and the other two P's still pending. I dont think there is a rhyme or reason as to how quickly someone is processed honestly. I think factors such as # of jobs, # of residences etc might have an effect but there are folks on here that have been waiting since last year with no word and there are folks who did the expedited with me on May 15th that are already in the academy. I think it just depends on where your file is in the pile. Just my two cents. My only advice to those still processing is to make sure all of your paperwork is accurate and when your BI requests something, get it to them yesterday. This way you'll know you've done all you can.
                        Last edited by jameson5150; 10-27-2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• I did the expedited in July and everything was quiet until two weeks ago I got an email saying I was assigned a BI and I just did the poly yesterday. I'm local but I applied at a lot of agencies and have had about 10 jobs so I'm sure my background will move slower than some.

Comment

• So I passed the agility exam last Saturday, Oct. 22nd. Just curious, how long did it take for you guys to get a call back to schedule the preliminary interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan13157 View Post
                              So I passed the agility exam last Saturday, Oct. 22nd. Just curious, how long did it take for you guys to get a call back to schedule the preliminary interview?
                              I think average wait time is a few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpatt92 View Post

I think average wait time is a few months.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13191 users online. 346 members and 12845 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X