Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore City Police Department Q&A

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • do the best you can, minimum effort never looks good. it's always better to stand out.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by age7215 View Post
      do the best you can, minimum effort never looks good. it's always better to stand out.
      Roger that. In addition, what is the preliminary background like? What kind of questions did the BI ask you? Do I have to do research like I would for an oral board?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ryan13157 View Post

        Roger that. In addition, what is the preliminary background like? What kind of questions did the BI ask you? Do I have to do research like I would for an oral board?
        Just show up being truthful and like any other agency wants you to do. The background interview is just going through the background packet. After you fill out the packet, a supervisor looks over it. Then you get fingerprinted and a BI has you log into social media to check it out.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jjpatt92 View Post

          Just show up being truthful and like any other agency wants you to do. The background interview is just going through the background packet. After you fill out the packet, a supervisor looks over it. Then you get fingerprinted and a BI has you log into social media to check it out.

          Yes and I had to take pics of all my tatts as well as any firearm I own. cant wait for the next step.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by PEACH View Post


            Yes and I had to take pics of all my tatts as well as any firearm I own. cant wait for the next step.
            So how long have u been waiting for the next step. I'm assuming that they're currently doing your background. Have u heard anything since then?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by jjpatt92 View Post

              Just show up being truthful and like any other agency wants you to do. The background interview is just going through the background packet. After you fill out the packet, a supervisor looks over it. Then you get fingerprinted and a BI has you log into social media to check it out.

              So it's not like an oral board where they question you about what you know about the city/department and such?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ryan13157 View Post


                So it's not like an oral board where they question you about what you know about the city/department and such?
                There is no oral board. Just the background interview which you go over your personal history statement

                Comment


                • Poly taken today and passed. BI informed me they were still very busy and she would be in touch via email at some point. So thats written, fitness, background interview, and poly in the books. I have a feeling this is where the real waiting begins.
                  Last edited by jameson5150; 10-25-2016, 12:24 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jameson5150 View Post
                    Poly taken today and passed. BI informed me they were still very busy and she would be in touch via email at some point. So thats written, fitness, background interview, and poly in the books. I have a feeling this is where the real waiting begins.
                    You're correct about that lol it's been about a month and a half and still no word

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by mannytheman View Post

                      So how long have u been waiting for the next step. I'm assuming that they're currently doing your background. Have u heard anything since then?


                      Its way early for me I just passed polygraph in September

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by PEACH View Post



                        Its way early for me I just passed polygraph in September
                        Yeah same here but have you heard anything after that like for the next step.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by mannytheman View Post

                          Yeah same here but have you heard anything after that like for the next step.

                          No when I left she just said she will be starting my background

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jameson5150 View Post
                            Poly taken today and passed. BI informed me they were still very busy and she would be in touch via email at some point. So thats written, fitness, background interview, and poly in the books. I have a feeling this is where the real waiting begins.

                            Comment


                            • How do you know or find out if you passed the poly?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jamesblake View Post
                                How do you know or find out if you passed the poly?
                                They should tell you at the end of it.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 12689 users online. 312 members and 12377 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X