300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cjoint View Post
    That's why I asked because I'm from philly also.
    My money says all of us in PHL will be getting the visit at the same time lol. We might as well go for beers after

Comment

• What is on the agility test ?

Is it like other Departments
      Push Up
      Sit Up
      Op Cours
      Sit and Reach
      Bench Press
      1 1/2 mile run

Or is it just basic
      Push up
      Sit up
      1 1/2 mile run
      And Sit And Reach ?

Whats the time on then ?

Comment

• Baltimore City Police Department Q&A

Originally posted by Rivera117 View Post
        What is on the agility test ?

Is it like other Departments
        Push Up
        Sit Up
        Op Cours
        Sit and Reach
        Bench Press
        1 1/2 mile run

Or is it just basic
        Push up
        Sit up
        1 1/2 mile run
        And Sit And Reach ?

Whats the time on then ?
        Not to be a dick, but All that information is earlier in this thread or on the BPD website. There is no more sit and reach, though. See this link

http://www.bpdrecruit.com/agility-test.html
        Last edited by JAS104; 04-24-2016, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• No Problem thanks for the info...

Comment

• Hey I was just wondering if anyone on here could give me an honest opinion about my situation. I will be an honorably discharged marine this fall and am looking to apply. I was arrested at 17 for another individual having weed in his possession in my car back in 2012 and was arrested in South Carolina last summer for disorderly conduct/ fighting/ threat violence but it was just because of a fight that I got into with some college kids down there. I was underage and had a couple of drinks in me but the officer was cool and saw I was military and I respected him so he never charged me with underage consumption. My wife and mother in law came to the jail and had to pay 273$ for a criminal citation because that's all it was. There was no further action taken and both cases are labeled as disposed now. I am curious if I should even bother applying or if my chances are pretty much gone. Any info would be great, thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBO0331 View Post
              Hey I was just wondering if anyone on here could give me an honest opinion about my situation. I will be an honorably discharged marine this fall and am looking to apply. I was arrested at 17 for another individual having weed in his possession in my car back in 2012 and was arrested in South Carolina last summer for disorderly conduct/ fighting/ threat violence but it was just because of a fight that I got into with some college kids down there. I was underage and had a couple of drinks in me but the officer was cool and saw I was military and I respected him so he never charged me with underage consumption. My wife and mother in law came to the jail and had to pay 273$ for a criminal citation because that's all it was. There was no further action taken and both cases are labeled as disposed now. I am curious if I should even bother applying or if my chances are pretty much gone. Any info would be great, thanks in advance.
              Honestly, no one can tell you for sure other than the department. I would just apply and see what happens.
              Last edited by RSantos; 04-25-2016, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• Thanks man

Comment

• Originally posted by RSantos View Post
                  Honestly, no one can tell you for sure other than the department. I would just apply and see what happens.
                  I agree, apply and see. If you're super concerned call them and ask before you apply

Comment

• Originally posted by JAS104 View Post
                    My money says all of us in PHL will be getting the visit at the same time lol. We might as well go for beers after
                    I hear u man lol

Comment

• Does anyone know whether or not you are told if/when your packet gets approved by the supervisors?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheClerv View Post
                        Does anyone know whether or not you are told if/when your packet gets approved by the supervisors?
                        I'd like to know this and if the investigator tells you when they are finished with your background check, haven't spoke to mine in awhile.

Comment

• Hey Johnn, how long ago did you apply?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheClerv View Post
                            Hey Johnn, how long ago did you apply?
                            2-3 Months ago, you?

Comment

• Hey folks, I posted this awhile ago but plans have changed slightly. I am a current BPD officer and I am buying a house in Pikesville. Location is approximately 10 minutes from the academy. Looking for 1 or 2 roommates by June at the latest. If interested, email me at [email protected]

Comment

• I took the civil service exam back in December 2015.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3672 users online. 219 members and 3453 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X