300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oliverj320 View Post
    Physical=medical or physical=agility please clarify cause all in all I'm waiting for the oral psych and medical
    Looks like you answered your own question buddy.

Comment

• Baltimore City Police Department Q&A

Originally posted by RSantos View Post
      Looks like you answered your own question buddy.
      Nyc terms are different just needed clarification
      Last edited by oliverj320; 04-05-2016, 02:36 PM.

Comment

You give up on NYPD too? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JAS104 View Post
          You give up on NYPD too? Lol
          Lol they cancelled 2 more exams from going into the next class which pushes back my exam now I have like 6 exams in front of me. What about you?

Comment

No problem but yeah Baltimore refers to the medical and psych tests as the two P's.

Comment

Lol they cancelled 2 more exams from going into the next class which pushes back my exam now I have like 6 exams in front of me. What about you?
              I'm in the 5300-5329 bracket. Told we would hear anything for our PDQ until like, 2019 lol.

Comment

I'm in the 5300-5329 bracket. Told we would hear anything for our PDQ until like, 2019 lol.
                My exam is second to last of the 4300s lol oh well I hope Baltimore higher some New Yorkers

Comment

My exam is second to last of the 4300s lol oh well I hope Baltimore higher some New Yorkers
                  When I went for the expedited process (out of the guys who made it to the end) 3 out of 6 of us were from NY lol.

Comment

When I went for the expedited process (out of the guys who made it to the end) 3 out of 6 of us were from NY lol.
                    Sheesh...... Yea Baltimore doesn't do a oral board. Two p's are physical at a docs office in downtown and a psyc eval at another doctors office. People are referring to those mainly because those are steps you won't take unless bpd is seriously considering hiring you. That's why that's a big deal to get the two p's call.. Once you. Have that and pass them you should be pretty much in the clear
                    Initial interview. Completed
                    Poly. Completed
                    Oral board. Completed
                    Psychological. Completed
                    Medical completed
                    "The Call"????

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregory1256 View Post
                      Sheesh...... Yea Baltimore doesn't do a oral board. Two p's are physical at a docs office in downtown and a psyc eval at another doctors office. People are referring to those mainly because those are steps you won't take unless bpd is seriously considering hiring you. That's why that's a big deal to get the two p's call.. Once you. Have that and pass them you should be pretty much in the clear
                      My cousin had those along with conditional offer signed 3 months later he got a letter saying thanks for applying but we went with other candidates

Comment

My cousin had those along with conditional offer signed 3 months later he got a letter saying thanks for applying but we went with other candidates
                        The hell? Probably found something with his background somewhere along the way. I had the same thing happen to my buddy because of some social media stuff (but he wouldn't tell me what).

Comment

Or it could have simply been they didn't select him for hiring. That happened to me as well with a diff angency..... Nothing is for sure until you actually get that call to come sign your paper work... Every thing before that is not for sure.... Again the two p's are a good indication they want you though...... It also could have meant they filled the academy quota.. For all those applying I wish you the best and hope to you guys down there... Bpd is a great department..... And anyone would be blessed to get a shot to work for them! Good luck guys
                          Poly. Completed
                          Oral board. Completed
                          Psychological. Completed
                          Medical completed
                          "The Call"????

Comment

Or it could have simply been they didn't select him for hiring. That happened to me as well with a diff angency..... Nothing is for sure until you actually get that call to come sign your paper work... Every thing before that is not for sure.... Again the two p's are a good indication they want you though...... It also could have meant they filled the academy quota.. For all those applying I wish you the best and hope to you guys down there... Bpd is a great department..... And anyone would be blessed to get a shot to work for them! Good luck guys
                            That's exactly what happened to me and I'm at it again with BPD. If you want to be in LE you have to keep trying.

Comment

• Originally posted by RSantos View Post
                              That's exactly what happened to me and I'm at it again with BPD. If you want to be in LE you have to keep trying.
                              How far did you make it
                              Poly. Completed
                              Oral board. Completed
                              Psychological. Completed
                              Medical completed
                              "The Call"????

Comment

How far did you make it
                                With the other agency I made it through everything then got an email saying they didn't choose me no reason why either. It was tuff to swallow that one but here I am back at it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8938 users online. 455 members and 8483 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X