300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itsslow98 View Post
    Your source is incorrect....or I'm not getting paid after I get hired next week.....
    Well 3 of them went with another agency in Maryland. My investigator did tell me the hiring for the next academy is going very slow so idk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got my invite for the May expedited process guys! Seems they're are still hiring, just slower with things.

Comment

• Going down tomorrow for my two P's.

Comment

• People who got the call for final processing... What does that signify? That you're hired or just another step?
          Initial interview. Completed
          Poly. Completed
          Oral board. Completed
          Psychological. Completed
          Medical completed
          "The Call"????

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregory1256 View Post
            People who got the call for final processing... What does that signify? That you're hired or just another step?
            Pretty much unless you've done something in between when you applied and show up for final processing. You will do paperwork and go over stuff that day and let her know when you want to officially be hired where you will do more paperwork, get sworn in, do your pay and pension papers etc.

Comment

Pretty much unless you've done something in between when you applied and show up for final processing. You will do paperwork and go over stuff that day and let her know when you want to officially be hired where you will do more paperwork, get sworn in, do your pay and pension papers etc.
              How soon after your psych and medical did you do final processing?

Comment

• I think it depends on how your two P's go and if any issues need to be addressed.

Comment

Ah I see, I was kinda confused on what it meant... I got the call last week for final processing. I go in thursday
                  Poly. Completed
                  Oral board. Completed
                  Psychological. Completed
                  Medical completed
                  "The Call"????

Comment

Is all this done on the same day? Swearing in and all that? I'm going to take the soonest date possible and probably work at HQ until the academy starts.
                    Poly. Completed
                    Oral board. Completed
                    Psychological. Completed
                    Medical completed
                    "The Call"????

Comment

• Originally posted by Gregory1256 View Post
                      Is all this done on the same day? Swearing in and all that? I'm going to take the soonest date possible and probably work at HQ until the academy starts.
                      In my experience, yes. You sign your life away at HQ, get your ID, get sworn in at the courthouse, and get your finance papers in order at the pension building. As far as where you will work as a pre-hire, you go where they tell you to go. Get used to that. In my class, some went to the academy where they worked on projects. Some stayed in Personnel to file paperwork. I was fortunate enough to get assigned to Special Ops and played the suspect in many of the SWAT training scenarios. Where ever you are assigned as a pre-hire, ask someone for the 10-code sheet and learn it, know it, live it.
                      Baltimore, where the police are the perps and the perps are the victims

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieKnuckles View Post
                        In my experience, yes. You sign your life away at HQ, get your ID, get sworn in at the courthouse, and get your finance papers in order at the pension building. As far as where you will work as a pre-hire, you go where they tell you to go. Get used to that. In my class, some went to the academy where they worked on projects. Some stayed in Personnel to file paperwork. I was fortunate enough to get assigned to Special Ops and played the suspect in many of the SWAT training scenarios. Where ever you are assigned as a pre-hire, ask someone for the 10-code sheet and learn it, know it, live it.
                        10-4

Comment

• I'm still waiting for a final process Better yet a call for medical and oral psych

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieKnuckles View Post
                            Yessir I have been doing the line of work for 2.5 years so I am fimliar with most 10 codes
                            Poly. Completed
                            Oral board. Completed
                            Psychological. Completed
                            Medical completed
                            "The Call"????

Comment

• We have to be at HQ early for final processing... 7am
                              Poly. Completed
                              Oral board. Completed
                              Psychological. Completed
                              Medical completed
                              "The Call"????

Comment

• Anyone know the next academy class

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18144 users online. 484 members and 17660 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X