Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore City Police Department Q&A

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Johnn View Post
    Anyone taken the poly with baltimore city? Do they tell you if you pass or do you just leave waiting for the call/letter?

    Also, when do they hand out "conditional offers"?
    They told me on the spot as well, not from out of state. I have heard it go both ways though and some guys had to wait a couple weeks to find out.

    I haven't gotten a conditional offer throughout my process so far. I think it's pretty much a given if they keep you in the process. In reality they don't mean much anyways because they can still kick you from the process for any reason they want without telling you why.

    Technically I believe they are supposed to give you a conditional offer prior to the poly but I could be wrong.

    Comment


    • Thanks for the info

      Comment


      • Hey is there anyone here that was in the expidited process Nov 2015? If so have your background investigator talk to your jobs or references yet? I'm from philly and the last time I talk to my investigator was Jan 3 and haven't heard nothing since. Have any of u?

        Comment


        • Hey does anyone know when the expedited date for March is? I called last week and they said 12 and 13. Called again to confirm and they said there wouldn't be one. Anyone actually in BPD here that could confirm this? I had already booked hotel....
          Last edited by Wwern; 03-07-2016, 10:33 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Cjoint View Post
            Hey is there anyone here that was in the expidited process Nov 2015? If so have your background investigator talk to your jobs or references yet? I'm from philly and the last time I talk to my investigator was Jan 3 and haven't heard nothing since. Have any of u?
            I did the expedited process in OCT 2015 and yes my investigator has contacted my references and previous employer. Last time I talked to my investigator was last week she asked me to send in my transcripts to the school I transferred to. No news is good news; don’t forget that they have other applicants as well so don’t feel so bad. I’m just waiting on the call for my medical and psych test now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RSantos View Post
              I did the expedited process in OCT 2015 and yes my investigator has contacted my references and previous employer. Last time I talked to my investigator was last week she asked me to send in my transcripts to the school I transferred to. No news is good news; don’t forget that they have other applicants as well so don’t feel so bad. I’m just waiting on the call for my medical and psych test now.

              Thanks for the reply...since your are just getting done your background I see they must be behind.

              Comment


              • Anyone know when's the next academy class


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                Comment


                • Originally posted by oliverj320 View Post
                  Anyone know when's the next academy class


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  If I had to guess using previous trends from previous years, April.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by RSantos View Post
                    If I had to guess using previous trends from previous years, April.
                    I got the call earlier today for final processing and there is no tentative date yet.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by itsslow98 View Post
                      I got the call earlier today for final processing and there is no tentative date yet.
                      Congratulations! Thanks for keeping us posted! You think you can post a timeline of your whole process? I'm sure it will be helpful for the rest of the individuals on the forum that have questions regarding how long it takes.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RSantos View Post
                        Congratulations! Thanks for keeping us posted! You think you can post a timeline of your whole process? I'm sure it will be helpful for the rest of the individuals on the forum that have questions regarding how long it takes.
                        Yea sure thing, Ill write it up in the next day or so
                        Last edited by itsslow98; 03-15-2016, 10:58 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Does anyone know if there's any expedited process in March, are too come? I see they didn't post anything for March yet.

                          Comment


                          • Heard from a good source that Bmore PD is on a hiring freeze due to the budget is this true


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by oliverj320 View Post
                              Heard from a good source that Bmore PD is on a hiring freeze due to the budget is this true


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Pretty sure we're taking anything with a pulse

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by oliverj320 View Post
                                Heard from a good source that Bmore PD is on a hiring freeze due to the budget is this true


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Your source is incorrect....or I'm not getting paid after I get hired next week.....

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 10201 users online. 484 members and 9717 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X