300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itsslow98 View Post
    I think a lot depends on what your background consists of and how fast you turn things in that need to be turned in like references etc. If you have a ton of prior jobs and have put in apps to a lot of agencies they all have to be contacted to finish the background. You won't hear about final processing until AFTER you finish your psych and medical.
    yeah I understand all of that. I had everything turned in and completed less than a week after the 2 day. And I know you won't hear about final processing until after the 2 P's. What I'm asking is, what stage in the process are the people who were apart of the November 2 day? Has anyone from the November 2 day gotten past the 2 P's and is on final processing? And is the academy in February for sure or is it just hearsay? Hope this clears up what I'm asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by PMandilian View Post
      yeah I understand all of that. I had everything turned in and completed less than a week after the 2 day. And I know you won't hear about final processing until after the 2 P's. What I'm asking is, what stage in the process are the people who were apart of the November 2 day? Has anyone from the November 2 day gotten past the 2 P's and is on final processing? And is the academy in February for sure or is it just hearsay? Hope this clears up what I'm asking.
      It will come, I did the expedited in OCT and haven't done my psych or physical.

Comment

• Originally posted by PMandilian View Post
        I did my psych and medical a couple weeks ago and am waiting for the call about final processing. I did the Nov 2 day process. From what I have heard the academy is due to start very soon which has me a little anxious waiting.

Comment

I did my psych and medical a couple weeks ago and am waiting for the call about final processing. I did the Nov 2 day process. From what I have heard the academy is due to start very soon which has me a little anxious waiting.
          That's good for you brother. Hopefully you make it in by the upcoming class. Keep us posted.

Comment

how long did it take to get a call back after your 2day?

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnn View Post
              how long did it take to get a call back after your 2day?
              I scheduled my poly on the 2nd day of the processing for that wednesday. The next time I heard from them was like the first week of december after they came to my current employer.

Comment

I scheduled my poly on the 2nd day of the processing for that wednesday. The next time I heard from them was like the first week of december after they came to my current employer.
                oh i thought you were an out of state applicant

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnn View Post
                  oh i thought you were an out of state applicant
                  No, I just didn't want to burn a lot of leave trying to go through the process when I could knock all of it out in 2 days that i was already off. They scheduled a couple guys from out of state that sunday as well and they could pick what day they wanted to come. Some guys came back that week or the following. There is a hotel that offers a discount to applicants right by headquarters if you werent aware.

Comment

• You did the 10/10 - 10/11/15 expedited process RSantos?
                    Last edited by willjr55; 01-28-2016, 09:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by willjr55 View Post
                      You did the 10/10 - 10/11/15 expedited process RSantos?
                      Yes I did.

Comment

• Hey guys and gals, was looking for some help. I haven't been to the Royal Farms Arena (I still want to call it First Mariner...) since becoming a LEO. I saw on their site that they search when you go in. Is it similar to M&T Bank's search or is there a person to get ahold of so I can carry inside. I don't really want to be around downtown without...If you don't want to post it, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eternal46 View Post
                          Hey guys and gals, was looking for some help. I haven't been to the Royal Farms Arena (I still want to call it First Mariner...) since becoming a LEO. I saw on their site that they search when you go in. Is it similar to M&T Bank's search or is there a person to get ahold of so I can carry inside. I don't really want to be around downtown without...If you don't want to post it, please feel free to PM me. Thanks!
                          You can carry

Comment

• Originally posted by oliverj320 View Post
                            Wait so it takes 25 years to reach 83k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            without a promotion and no OT, yes. With a small amount of OT, you'll hit 80K easily at 3 year-5 years.

Comment

• Good luck to everyone starting the upcoming class. its the smallest class Ive seen since getting hired, which means you all better come in squared away and ready to PT.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
                                without a promotion and no OT, yes. With a small amount of OT, you'll hit 80K easily at 3 year-5 years.
                                Oh that's perfect my goal is to make 6 figures I would easily hit that here in nyc but 3 years 80k not bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11223 users online. 238 members and 10985 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X