300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itsslow98 View Post
    I did the expedited processing in november.
    I did the November as well, last thing I did was the polygraph haven't heard anything after that.

Comment

• be patient, people. Waiting 3-5 mos to hear anything is short compared to other agencies that might take 9-12+ months for the process. Patience is key and generally, no news is good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by jvegas View Post
        be patient, people. Waiting 3-5 mos to hear anything is short compared to other agencies that might take 9-12+ months for the process. Patience is key and generally, no news is good news.
        You are %100 right. I'm trying my best to keep myself busy and not to put to much thoughts into it.

Comment

• Anyone who did the expedited process in November hear anything yet as far as final processing? I'm waiting to hear back what the supervisors say about my packet then I can schedule my psych and physical. I just wanted to see if i'm at the same point as others who started the same time. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by PMandilian View Post
            Anyone who did the expedited process in November hear anything yet as far as final processing? I'm waiting to hear back what the supervisors say about my packet then I can schedule my psych and physical. I just wanted to see if i'm at the same point as others who started the same time. Thanks
            I took the November expedited exam. And the last thing I did was the polygraph. And that was a day before thanksgiving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mkessba View Post
              I took the November expedited exam. And the last thing I did was the polygraph. And that was a day before thanksgiving.
              Thanks for the info. I took my poly on Nov 19th and I didn't hear anything until about the middle of January.

Also does anyone know for sure when the next academy class is?

Comment

• Does anyone know when top pay is after how many years? How years til retirement? Next academy after February?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by oliverj320 View Post
                  Does anyone know when top pay is after how many years? How years til retirement? Next academy after February?

83K without promotion, 25 years, when they hire enough for a class

Comment

• Originally posted by jm89 View Post
                    Wait so it takes 25 years to reach 83k?

Comment

I thought the new contract made them competitive. Just a mere 16k behind their neighboring departments high pay.

Comment

• Give me your emails I'll send you the pay scale

Comment

Give me your emails I'll send you the pay scale
                          [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by oliverj320 View Post
                            [email protected]

Sent

Comment

• Originally posted by PMandilian View Post
                              Anyone who did the expedited process in November hear anything yet as far as final processing? I'm waiting to hear back what the supervisors say about my packet then I can schedule my psych and physical. I just wanted to see if i'm at the same point as others who started the same time. Thanks
                              I think a lot depends on what your background consists of and how fast you turn things in that need to be turned in like references etc. If you have a ton of prior jobs and have put in apps to a lot of agencies they all have to be contacted to finish the background. You won't hear about final processing until AFTER you finish your psych and medical.

Comment

Last edited by triniboy05; 06-26-2018, 12:02 PM.
                                God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9486 users online. 331 members and 9155 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X