300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BilluhHanks View Post
    Congrats on getting the call and yes you do, its around $1000 extra but it doesnt kick in until year 2 if i remember correctly. If theyre putting you in the upcoming class it should be 18 or so people. Rumor has it theyre starting the new class soon with around that number but who knows for sure. I hope people don't quit or fail out.
    Thanks man. What do they normally average for an academy class? I would assume less is better for the actual trainee, while more is better for the department.

Comment

• Did anyone here took the expedited exam on November 13/14. If so what u guys are up to?!

Comment

• ---------------
        Last edited by StoneBone718; 03-29-2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• ---------------

Comment

• ---------------

Comment

Last edited by triniboy05; 06-26-2018, 11:56 AM.
              God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

Comment

• We just got a 13-19% raise, there is no way the next contract will have another one. Our pay is more than in line with other departments now.

Comment

• ------------
                  Last edited by StoneBone718; 03-29-2017, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Last edited by triniboy05; 06-26-2018, 11:55 AM.
                    God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

Comment

• Election year with a Mayor who at this time isn't running for re-election and it's unknown what if any political role she will attempt next and you guys think your getting more money?

Yeah okay.

I personally think she might try for a Governor run but she's already did a "I care about public safety" pay jump so I'd be shocked if they even entertain anything other then a COLA.

Comment

• Originally posted by leb_1017 View Post
                        For those of you that took the testing on Dec 5th, that were curious if anyone has heard anything back... I got an email this am for an interview next Sat Jan 30th. Anybody else on here, hear back yet?
                        Me I took the agility on dec 5th and I haven't heard anything back yet....

Comment

• Originally posted by StoneBone718 View Post
                          35-48 trainees usually.
                          Yea ive heard about that because you will generally get some for other agencies mixed in. Hoping to get the call for final processing anyday now.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsslow98 View Post
                            Yea ive heard about that because you will generally get some for other agencies mixed in. Hoping to get the call for final processing anyday now.
                            When did you start the process

Comment

• This is taking longer than I expected just waiting for the medical and psych exam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Dyancy87 View Post
                                When did you start the process
                                I did the expedited processing in november.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12779 users online. 404 members and 12375 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X