Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its recruitment

things are very slow
    Last edited by mario1; 09-15-2015, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mario1 View Post
      At the rate these recruiters are working, applicants are finding jobs elsewhere .
      DC has a pretty quick process and if I don't hear anything this week I'll be applying there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've been in the process for a year now and all they can say is "no news is good news" Whats good about that LOL....
        Last edited by mario1; 09-15-2015, 03:44 PM.

Comment

• I waited a year and a half for my first gig.
          The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
          that we are all that stands between
          the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

• Hey guys, I have a question. My buddy told me that his BI told him that his application is in the review phase, my question is, how long does this phase take until he gets an offer? and also he didn't take the medical or psych yet, is this the usual steps?

Comment

Hey guys, I have a question. My buddy told me that his BI told him that his application is in the review phase, my question is, how long does this phase take until he gets an offer? and also he didn't take the medical or psych yet, is this the usual steps?
              Depends on when they are having another class. This time last year, my packet was sent up for review in late August. Didn't get an offer until November, with the class starting in January. He could be waiting anywhere from a month to five months.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Seraphym View Post
                Depends on when they are having another class. This time last year, my packet was sent up for review in late August. Didn't get an offer until November, with the class starting in January. He could be waiting anywhere from a month to five months.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                Wow that's a long time. I'm in the process also, is it odd that they sent his package up for review before he did the psych and medical?

Comment

• Baltimore PD would be the LAST place I'd apply to right now.
                  The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed.

I Am the Sheepdog.

"And maybe just remind the few, if ill of us they speak,
                  that we are all that stands between
                  the monsters and the weak." - Michael Marks

sigpic

Comment

Wow that's a long time. I'm in the process also, is it odd that they sent his package up for review before he did the psych and medical?
                    Yes. Normally the medical and psych comes before any review. That doesn't mean your friend needs to panic or anything like that though. There is a lot going on in the department right now. It might be affecting the hiring process. Just sit tight and "enjoy" the ride.

Comment

• Does anyone know if I can take the test at the age of 18 or do I have to be 20 yrs and 9 months?
                      NYPD Exam #7323

✅(01-17-17) Score: 99.12
                      ✅(10-03-17) List number: 7xx
                      ✅(10-13-17) Process: Put on Hold
                      ✅(05-12-18) Process: Resumed
                      ✅(05-12-18) CAS-5: Completed
                      ✅(05-21-18) Medical: Completed
                      ✅(06-11-18) JST: Passed (3:20)
                      ✅(07-19-18) BI: Completed
                      ✅(08-02-18) Written psych: Completed
                      ✅(08-02-18) Mini-Med: Completed
                      ✅(08-06-18) Oral Psych: Completed
                      ✅(10-15-18) Hire Email: Received

Comment

• Originally posted by NYC200 View Post
                        Does anyone know if I can take the test at the age of 18 or do I have to be 20 yrs and 9 months?
                        The test is good for two years. Take it when you're 19.
                        Exam 8328

'Goonie'

Comment

• Hello All, I am new to this thread. Just started the process. I took the written exam and scheduled a physical agility.
                          Exam 8328

'Goonie'

Comment

• Originally posted by Naz887 View Post
                            Hello All, I am new to this thread. Just started the process. I took the written exam and scheduled a physical agility.
                            Question for you. I've taken the civil service test and the agility test and am currently waiting on being scheduled for the written psych. When I passed my civil service I received an email stating that if I passed my agility test I would be "scheduled Wednesday or Thursday". I passed my agility test over a month ago and no word so far. I was wondering if you got an email that said anything similar.

Comment

• I saw online that top step for a regular patrol officer is 84,000. Is this true? How long does it take Baltimore to reach their top step?

Comment

Last edited by triniboy05; 07-03-2018, 12:27 AM.
                                God never promised that it would be easy, just that he would be there with you every step of the way.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 16931 users online. 528 members and 16403 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X