Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baltimore City Police Department Q&A

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks for the advise gmen13.

    Comment


    • Can anyone help me with how to sign up for the expedited process ?

      Where can I sign up? Or do you just show up?

      I can't seem to find anything on the recruit website on where to sign up.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by RSantos View Post
        Can anyone help me with how to sign up for the expedited process ?

        Where can I sign up? Or do you just show up?

        I can't seem to find anything on the recruit website on where to sign up.
        Because they aren't offering one?


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
          Because they aren't offering one?


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


          Yes they are. Thank you for the misinformed response.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by RSantos View Post
            Yes they are. Thank you for the misinformed response.
            Good. You can read. Then you should be able to read where it says to contact a recruiter to get info on testing


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • Originally posted by RSantos View Post
              Can anyone help me with how to sign up for the expedited process ?

              Where can I sign up? Or do you just show up?

              I can't seem to find anything on the recruit website on where to sign up.
              It says you do not need to sign up in advance

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen13 View Post
                There is a ton of factors that go into this, it could take 1 month could take 2 or 3 or 6. No one will know that answer for certain. I know guys on here that had theirs done in 1-2 months, but there is also people that had it take 5-6 months. Me personally, I just entered my 5th month. Only thing you can really do is just continue to wait
                then theres me, Ive been waiting a year now. I did the expedited process in August of 2014.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by boredlimodriver View Post
                  Good. You can read. Then you should be able to read where it says to contact a recruiter to get info on testing


                  Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Yes I can read, use the phone and email also... I understand departments are busy and understaffed, but I wasn't able to retrieve any information from any of my attempts.

                  Originally posted by jm89 View Post
                  It says you do not need to sign up in advance
                  Thank you! That is all I needed to know. I wasn't sure if the 2 day event was different since it's considered as "SPECIAL TESTING & PROCESSING EVENTS." Thank you again.
                  Last edited by RSantos; 08-12-2015, 09:50 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Hoe far in the process are you BilluhHanks?

                    Comment


                    • Can anybody provide a little bit more info on the medical, like what to wear, bring, etc.? I have mine on Friday and haven't received any info beyond the place and time. Thanks in advance!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mjc2527 View Post
                        Can anybody provide a little bit more info on the medical, like what to wear, bring, etc.? I have mine on Friday and haven't received any info beyond the place and time. Thanks in advance!
                        You'll need to bring something comfortable to wear, a lunch, a book, a full bladder, and a lot of patience. Park in the Bunting garage, and get your parking ticket validated when you're leaving so you don't have to pay for parking. Ask your BI if it's OK if you can wear khakis and a polo, and roll with it from there. You're pretty much in now, just as long as you're not growing an extra ear or something, so relax and be sure to give yourself adequate time to get lost and find the place.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BilluhHanks View Post
                          then theres me, Ive been waiting a year now. I did the expedited process in August of 2014.
                          WOW really?? What step are you on? Did you contact your BI?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Veritas9 View Post
                            You'll need to bring something comfortable to wear, a lunch, a book, a full bladder, and a lot of patience. Park in the Bunting garage, and get your parking ticket validated when you're leaving so you don't have to pay for parking. Ask your BI if it's OK if you can wear khakis and a polo, and roll with it from there. You're pretty much in now, just as long as you're not growing an extra ear or something, so relax and be sure to give yourself adequate time to get lost and find the place.
                            Appreciate the advice, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you!

                            Comment


                            • Going on a ride along in the northeastern district tomorrow, thoughts?

                              Comment


                              • Hey all,

                                Would anyone know if I would be able to use my post 9/11 g.i bill towards the academy? I know that the academy itself is free but I heard of some departments that allows you to use it so that you can still receive your benefits (bah pay) every month while your in the academy. If so, how would I go about taking care of this?

                                Thank you

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 7157 users online. 402 members and 6755 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X